Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: iSakeena

kabhi kabhi hi theek hai warna masla hoga ..

@nisur sigy i love that show❀️

I don't watch it properly yet lol haven't catched up yet
But I love Kritika Kamra 😳

Masla nehi hoga..
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Aaww that will be difficult but its a blessed month.. Allah will surely reward you
My sister passed her driving in Ramadan and I passed my driving whilst I was fasting for Muharram 😳

Wow...yea month of blessings... Hope Allah fulfills my wish too 😊
zona. thumbnail
Yup saki di...i was saying same... Alvidians means love u have to come here daily πŸ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

congratulations for the new thread⭐️..alvida seems to be the one with quite a number of threads on this forum..atleast since a long time nowπŸ˜›
+++++++++
imran-sanam J have been top notch in the last two epis..as much as the editing glitches were problematic..I actually quite liked the last one..alvida never disappoints when it comes to pace..! this is probably the first time, I felt bad for hadi..gota feel sorry for the guy..losing his wife, forced into an unwanted marriage, finally found maybe what was true love all along and still has to let it go, owing to circumstances..

rameez is a neurotic case..what was with that "main tumhari saas hoo in precap" lol..he has a multiple personality disorder??😲😲😲 are m I reading too much into it?πŸ˜•πŸ€”

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Your welcome 😳
Yh same I enjoy doing nothing atm.. But I do get bored as I'm the only one home becase siblings are at school/college.. But next week they have off so planning to go out and about..
I can't wait for Ramadan! Best time of the year 😳

OMG! I didn't know u watched DeD u didn't say and you neer come on the thread.. Anyway me too!! I loved Suhaib he was my Favorite character.. Such a shame!

HiFi, I'm the only sibling at home as well πŸ˜† Everyone is at work so it gets really boring at home. And I agree Ramadan is the best time of the year, I guess it's the only time during the year when everyone actually eats together during Iftari πŸ˜ƒ

Oh I've watched DeD right from the first episode, I'm always looking around on the thread but, too many discussions going around at the same time. So its hard to keep up! Hareem was brilliant in yesterday's episode, I really wanted more scenes between Suhaib and Arjumand...

Atm I'm not liking Sanam's character at all...

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
@Ruky: Thank you.. I think it took about a year.. I stopped for about a month.. It would have taken less because I booked my test but I twisted my ankle so then had to take another month off.. You should definitely start taking lessons again.. Its so difficult with a car and I know what you mean I only started and passed because of my grandma constantly asking me to.. It is very important
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zona.

No its not like that...vacations start in June and are till the last week of August...
But for 9th and 10th its summer camps...
And for higher classes vacations but academies are always open and give only necessary leaves ...

For me its entrance test for uni... 😭 first exam in Ramadan and 2nd in August...so have to study whole Ramadan... Was just wondering how to do it...😭

After Sehri is a good time to revise.. I normally revise early in the mornings
Are you going to go to Uni to revise?
zona. thumbnail
What I love about Ramadan is mazay ki aftari...and gher ka sakoon...πŸ˜† everyone is fasting so no one has much energy to disturb others and when they r sleeping its the best specially siblings πŸ˜† when I have to study ... πŸ˜›
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zona.

Wow...yea month of blessings... Hope Allah fulfills my wish too 😊

Insha'Allah

Word Count: 1

zona. thumbnail

After Sehri is a good time to revise.. I normally revise early in the mornings
Are you going to go to Uni to revise?

Yup... After sehri its so good... Bcoz of this I chose morning classes but seems like have to take morning classes bcoz no body there to drop for evening...😭 but it was best time study in morning and take classes n evening...
Even being awake whole night in Ramadan isn't as much effective as study in morning