Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Thank you darling 🤗
Haha, I myself am being really lazy...I'm just enjoying doing nothing atm. I actually don't have anything planned, Ramadan will be coming soon...
You got anything planned?

In Diyaar e dil, I really wished that Shoib didn't die...I really liked his character

One whole month b4 it... 😆 I really wish it comes late... My exams r n Ramadan na... So Time plz SLow down 😆
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u girls ..sami i do come here kabhi kabhi lol
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zona.

One whole month b4 it... 😆 I really wish it comes late... My exams r n Ramadan na... So Time plz SLow down 😆

Oh your exams during Ramadan, that will be quite hard for you 😲 But I've heard that in Pakistan they open early and close late. Is that true?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you darling 🤗
Haha, I myself am being really lazy...I'm just enjoying doing nothing atm. I actually don't have anything planned, Ramadan will be coming soon...
You got anything planned?

In Diyaar e dil, I really wished that Shoib didn't die...I really liked his character

Your welcome 😳
Yh same I enjoy doing nothing atm.. But I do get bored as I'm the only one home becase siblings are at school/college.. But next week they have off so planning to go out and about..
I can't wait for Ramadan! Best time of the year 😳

OMG! I didn't know u watched DeD u didn't say and you neer come on the thread.. Anyway me too!! I loved Suhaib he was my Favorite character.. Such a shame!
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

thank u girls ..sami i do come here kabhi kabhi lol

Kabhi kabhi kyun? Rooz aaya karo 😳😉
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zona.

Aaww that will be difficult but its a blessed month.. Allah will surely reward you
My sister passed her driving in Ramadan and I passed my driving whilst I was fasting for Muharram 😳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Kabhi kabhi kyun? Rooz aaya karo 😳😉

Haan I agree with Samii
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kabhi kabhi hi theek hai warna masla hoga ..
@nisur sigy i love that show ❤️
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No its not like that...vacations start in June and are till the last week of August...
But for 9th and 10th its summer camps...
And for higher classes vacations but academies are always open and give only necessary leaves ...

For me its entrance test for uni... 😭 first exam in Ramadan and 2nd in August...so have to study whole Ramadan... Was just wondering how to do it...😭
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Aaww that will be difficult but its a blessed month.. Allah will surely reward you
My sister passed her driving in Ramadan and I passed my driving whilst I was fasting for Muharram 😳

Masha Allah! :) congratulations!

I used to take lessons but stopped, just lacking in confidence :( how long did it take for you? Sorry asking questions :)