Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: oldveechafan

helllooo guys how r u all ? nisbah sabrina 😊

Hey.. Beautiful creations <3
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Finally watched the episode properly and as much as I love Hadi-Haya together.. Haya is really pissing me off now! She is so immature, I don't understand didn't she marry Rameez to prove to Hadi that she has moved on from him? Now suddenly AFTER she has married Rameez she is back to square one! Its so silly of her..

I really loved the scenes between Haya-Rameez there was nothing creepy in the scenes between the two. I loved how Rameez said "Aasman se sitaare thod ke laa sakta hoon, majnu ki tarha Haya Haya karta raigasthan mein phir saktha hoon, tum kabhi nehi jaan sakti mein tumse kitna pyaar karta hoon". I know I've said this a million times but I really love Zahid's voice

The last scene between Haya-Hadi was heartbreaking but needed from Hadi's part.. Its understandable why Hadi's mother spoke to Hadi and why Hadi was breaking Haya's heart.. She is a married women now she should take some responsibility and stop being so childish now

The precap was creepy though.. It seemed as though Haya took Hadi's words to heart and wanted to start afresh but it was too late.. Rameez already knew she loved Hadi.. I'm still sticking to my theory that Rameez knew before marring Haya that she loved Hadi. Worse is that Haya probably won't turn to Hadi now
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Rameez is starting to show his psycho side, clicking pictures of Haya-Hadi and in the precap he hurts Haya..

and this is only the start.. I really hope Haya takes a stand and hopefully she will do it on her own 👍🏼
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Rameez is starting to show his psycho side, clicking pictures of Haya-Hadi and in the precap he hurts Haya..

and this is only the start.. I really hope Haya takes a stand and hopefully she will do it on her own 👍🏼

i am hoping for the same she is going to hide abt rameez atyachar🥱 but u knw this rameez is crazy he is not gonna end up with haya anyway
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Off topic and I know I m late in congratulating
But jus saw the highlights of PAK VS ZIM t20 match today and felt so proud seeing LAHORES GADDAFI STADIUM full to the brim

Everyone in green...cheering both pak and zimbabwe

Gosh how I missed this

Pak playing in homeground

There was electricity in each n every moment

And thankfully pak performance was very good too

Felt so good to see some of the old players bk in action

but newcomer mukhtar is really good

looking forward to the upcoming matches

LONG LIVE PAK INT CRICKET
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@aww abby thats so sweet of u..and mean alot dil se *Hugs*
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This VM is AMAZING! Thanks for making Popo 😳

aww no prblm...thankuuu 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Finally watched the episode properly and as much as I love Hadi-Haya together.. Haya is really pissing me off now! She is so immature, I don't understand didn't she marry Rameez to prove to Hadi that she has moved on from him? Now suddenly AFTER she has married Rameez she is back to square one! Its so silly of her..

I really loved the scenes between Haya-Rameez there was nothing creepy in the scenes between the two. I loved how Rameez said "Aasman se sitaare thod ke laa sakta hoon, majnu ki tarha Haya Haya karta raigasthan mein phir saktha hoon, tum kabhi nehi jaan sakti mein tumse kitna pyaar karta hoon". I know I've said this a million times but I really love Zahid's voice

The last scene between Haya-Hadi was heartbreaking but needed from Hadi's part.. Its understandable why Hadi's mother spoke to Hadi and why Hadi was breaking Haya's heart.. She is a married women now she should take some responsibility and stop being so childish now

The precap was creepy though.. It seemed as though Haya took Hadi's words to heart and wanted to start afresh but it was too late.. Rameez already knew she loved Hadi.. I'm still sticking to my theory that Rameez knew before marring Haya that she loved Hadi. Worse is that Haya probably won't turn to Hadi now

FINALLY FINALLY now it seems we r watching the same show

Jus coz rameez is SUPPOSED to turn psycho the word CREEPY AND PSYCHO is attached to every rameez haya scene and dialogue whereas they hv the most beautiful and sane scenes and dialogues in the show so far and i CANT THANK SAMEERA FAZAL enuf for that ...even the wedding night scene before haya faints was so sweet n romantic

Zahids acting is jus UNBELIEVABLE as rameez

He defo deserves the sensational star of the year award in next hum awards as well

He has surpassed everyone's expectations as rameez thnx to sameeras writing such a REAL character ...not the typical possessive shukki types we see in shows

And i luved it how fareesa disnt do anything to break rameez haya the way so many of us predicted and it wud hv turned this way if it was an indian soap