Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The show is paralleling emotional cheating with both Farisa and Haya. On one side we're supposed to be disgusted with that (in Farisa's case), and on the other we justify/ignore that Haya is doing the same. 🤔
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

The only thing here is that Fareesa and Rameez are ridiculous themselves which allow the viewers to root for Haya and Hadi even more..had one of them been normal then the possibility of Hadi and Haya ever reuniting would've just been wrong. That's where Shukk was criticized...and this is where I feel Sameera Fazal seems to lose the plot midway.

STRONGLY DISAGREE

from where can fareesa and rameez be compared

R we even watching the same show
Sabrina_xx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok THE WAY HAYA LOOKS AT HADI

Edited by Sabrina_xx - 9 years ago
Sabrina_xx thumbnail
IMRAN HAS SUCH GOOD EXPRESSIONS

Sabrina_xx thumbnail
WHEN SHE PUT HER HANDS ON HIS KNEES 😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so i had just watched the past 2 or 3 episodes at once (school took over).
was it me or were haya and hadi all over the place...

one second she is like i'm marrying rameez and then she's like i can't leave hadi...

and hadi is like You can't marry Rameez and then all the sudden he's like leave.. you have to get married to him. .

like make up your mind child.. that too at one place!

Here is my take on the future of Hadi-Haya-Fareesa-Rameez-Baby
:
Since Saim is leaving to US, I think Fareesa is going to leave Hadi, you know right as he is trying to be a better hubby, and in all of this, rameez will not let haya out of the house so she will not know... and the family will think she has moved on. . I hope Hadi then will finally try and bond with his baby... at least i hope so.
Edited by brainychild92 - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: brainychild92

so i had just watched the past 2 or 3 episodes at once (school took over).

was it me or were haya and hadi all over the place...

one second she is like i'm marrying rameez and then she's like i can't leave hadi...

and hadi is like You can't marry Rameez and then all the sudden he's like leave.. you have to get married to him. .

like make up your mind child.. that too at one place!

Here is my take on the future of Hadi-Haya-Fareesa-Rameez-Baby
:
Since Saim is leaving to US, I think Fareesa is going to leave Hadi, you know right as he is trying to be a better hubby, and in all of this, rameez will not let haya out of the house so she will not know... and the family will think she has moved on. . I hope Hadi then will finally try and bond with his baby... at least i hope so.

I think we 'll hv something else coming up

The end is kinda unpredictable now which I m liking

coming to hadi haya

I agree on what u said on haya but not on hadi

Agree that one day she is all happy hitting rameez with a rose and proposing him to marry her and talk to her dad and next Epi she is like blaahhh

And even after wedding she was even more dore daalo on hadi

But in case of hadi he was met out of character

Initially he was against the wedding not coz of his jealousy but coz he was protective of haya and when his parents talked with rameez parents and they got to know about rameez from his workplace that he is a good person hadi gave his nod for rameez

It's not as if all of a sudden he told her to marry rameez

hadi is a very balanced character

Whatever he does and says makes sense

But haya is flawed and very confused

Fareesa story shows that not jus money u need love to spend life and I liked how sameera fazal didn't show her as a plotting typical vamp but showed her human side too how she craves for love and not devoid of emotions and hence went for saim

what I luv most is none of the characters are typical vamp or psycho

I had a very different interpretation for rameez and Fareesa but sameera surprised me with their characters

Neither is rameez like typical psycho lover neither is Fareesa typical vamp neither is haya the Sat I savitri heroine like sanams previous shows

all n all I m luving the written content
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^I guess it was to the extent Hadi got laid back. I even agree with Faresa on that one statement she made regarding Haya's trip to the parlor. I just felt like Hadi was everywhere. Especially when he was talking to that one friend of his.
I'm just so use to seeing all of the plotting and what not that it seems too good to be true, especially in the saim-fareesa storyline.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Th guy playing Saim is a good actor. I was surprised because he is a new comer.
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
oldveechafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
helllooo guys how r u all ? nisbah sabrina 😊