Lage raho munna bhai 🤣

😆😉

Word Count: 0

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Il defend Haya a bit here..

so haya right from the start..has been "not the ideal character"..she makes mistakes, she was brash and immature and even selfish for her love for hadi in the past..but she is also someone who is no filter..not some sacrificial queen..u get what u see..her actions are impulsive whether its admitting to loving hadi in front of uroosa, leaving her house, missing out on faiz's intentions by a whisker and also asking rameez around 1384263473821 times to not push the envelope to their relationship..she only ever wanted him to be her friend..that too not for her own convenience..but because rameez was persistent..despite haya's consistent reminder and pushing him away.

and how she behaved with hadi in the last episode..does that mean she was cheating on rameez? she loves hadi unconditionally, and even if we take that part out, she always had a soft spot for hadi as a friend, as a childhood buddy, I mean she has grown up with him..so seeing him happy would have made her happy..and she knew it before marriage itself that hadi is just hiding his emotions, in the numerous confrontations there..hadi has limited himself in his own goodness, he doesnt want to wrong farisa and ruin the peace or the show of it, but he wronged himself and haya both in the process.

going in line with that, there wasnt going to be a 360 degree change in haya just becoz she got married, I would hate to see her suddenly emerging as a perfect wife..it had to come with a jhatka, which happened towards the end of last epi..

and rameez..he subtly forced haya to marry him..she never admitted to love, she even refused for marriage on skype for once, but for fulfillment of his own whims and fancies, this guy brushes hints and even clear cut No's aside..and now finds fault with haya-hadi relationship..its creepy..was it not evident to him beforehand itself? hadi's protectiveness for haya, haya's avoiding his calls..?

and I believe even if haya would have told rameez about her love for hadi, rameez would have still not left her alone..and tried to uproot hadi out completely, harm him or something..going in line with his character sketch..

I agree, Haya isn't an idealistic character..but the writer specifically had HER get married out of HER own free will because she wanted to prove a point..yet she completely forgot about it all as soon as she got married.

No one forced Haya to do anything..she married because she was stubborn..she married Rameez to prove to Hadi how she doesn't need him and how she'll go ahead and do whatever he tells her not to because Hadi was against this marriage initially. Let's keep that in mind while looking at her character here. So, what happened all of a sudden? she couldn't even last a FEW HRS without Hadi.

I don't expect Haya to have a 360 degree turn, but what's her character graph? I personally think she has the worst characterization in this entire show. She's neither consistent and neither inconsistent..😆..she's just all over the place. I don't expect her to stop talking to Hadi, neither do I expect Hadi to stop talking to her..but what I found incredibly weird is how it hasn't even been one day since she got married and she's trying to literally lure Hadi...😕 There are WAYS to show a bond. Hadi and Haya's bond is not shown in the best way possibly in my eyes. They don't have boundaries..and I as a viewer find that cringeworthy. I understand that they unconditionally love each other..but that doesn't mean you have to act like a child and act all clingy. That to me is not unconditional love..but rather, childish behavior and more like the character in question being somewhat ridiculous.

Haya should have started to back off from Hadi the minute SHE decided to get married because SHE wanted to. It would've showed growth in her character. Backing off does not mean ignoring him or behaving badly with him..but in fact means, her trying to grow up because she's not a kid anymore..and someone elses wife. Haya only backed off once Hadi told her to...everything about her is dependent upon Hadi...had Hadi not told her to grow up, the writer would have probably shown Haya spending another week at his home. 😆

I find Fareesa and Rameez annoying as hell..but, I don't like the way the writer has shown Hadi and Haya's relationship. There's a lack of respect between the two. You can love someone unconditionally, even when you're married yet respect their space and show mutual bonding. Haya is too obsessed with Hadi and her character has absolutely no growth.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The only thing here is that Fareesa and Rameez are ridiculous themselves which allow the viewers to root for Haya and Hadi even more..had one of them been normal then the possibility of Hadi and Haya ever reuniting would've just been wrong. That's where Shukk was criticized...and this is where I feel Sameera Fazal seems to lose the plot midway.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I agree, Haya isn't an idealistic character..but the writer specifically had HER get married out of HER own free will because she wanted to prove a point..yet she completely forgot about it all as soon as she got married.

No one forced Haya to do anything..she married because she was stubborn..she married Rameez to prove to Hadi how she doesn't need him and how she'll go ahead and do whatever he tells her not to because Hadi was against this marriage initially. Let's keep that in mind while looking at her character here. So, what happened all of a sudden? she couldn't even last a FEW HRS without Hadi.

I don't expect Haya to have a 360 degree turn, but what's her character graph? I personally think she has the worst characterization in this entire show. She's neither consistent and neither inconsistent..😆..she's just all over the place. I don't expect her to stop talking to Hadi, neither do I expect Hadi to stop talking to her..but what I found incredibly weird is how it hasn't even been one day since she got married and she's trying to literally lure Hadi...😕 There are WAYS to show a bond. Hadi and Haya's bond is not shown in the best way possibly in my eyes. They don't have boundaries..and I as a viewer find that cringeworthy. I understand that they unconditionally love each other..but that doesn't mean you have to act like a child and act all clingy. That to me is not unconditional love..but rather, childish behavior and more like the character in question being somewhat ridiculous.

Haya should have started to back off from Hadi the minute SHE decided to get married because SHE wanted to. It would've showed growth in her character. Backing off does not mean ignoring him or behaving badly with him..but in fact means, her trying to grow up because she's not a kid anymore..and someone elses wife. Haya only backed off once Hadi told her to...everything about her is dependent upon Hadi...had Hadi not told her to grow up, the writer would have probably shown Haya spending another week at his home. 😆

I find Fareesa and Rameez annoying as hell..but, I don't like the way the writer has shown Hadi and Haya's relationship. There's a lack of respect between the two. You can love someone unconditionally, even when you're married yet respect their space and show mutual bonding. Haya is too obsessed with Hadi and her character has absolutely no growth.

I'd like to add that Haya didn't have to get married. When all the wedding preparations were going on should could have been more persistent with Thayi when they had the conversation about her not wanting to get married to Rameez. Or she could have told her dad or Thaya, obviously Thayi had her own reasons for Haya to get married, but her dad and Thaya would have listened. No one was forcing her, she just had to prove a point.

Her not being able to last a few hours without Hadi is inconsistent with writing, she spent a whole year away from him and then she spent days away from him while staying at her dads. Well she wasn't as anxious to meet him while she was at her dads. She knew she had to keep a distance 'cause he was married and she did initially, what changed? I don't understand how they went from that to her clinging on to him like her life depends on him.

She had to have some understanding of marriage for suggesting it. She had to realise it's not a game, she can't give Hadi priority over her husband. It was disconcerting seeing the way she reacted when Rameez asked for her to make food for him, her dismissal was not good at all. He's her husband, she shouldn't be surprised from the request.

And what's even more disconcerting is that Haya only gives Rameez a thought when Hadi pushes her. It's like she doesn't understand the concept of marriage, she can't only consider Rameez as a spouse when she and Hadi are at odds. It's unfair to Rameez and it's a slap to their relationship. Obviously she isn't going to break her relarionship with Hadi, but she's married now and she needs to see the line. Her and Hadi kind of act like a married couple and they can't keep doing that. It's wrong on both their parts.

I just realised Hadi acted the same way when Haya came back.I'm sure his marriage with Farisa wasn't ideal but he's still married. He should have drew a line. They both basically emotionally cheated on their spouses. I would have really liked to see how they would have behaved while Uroosa was alive, would they have kept the same intimacy? Is the way they're behaving because of their current spouses or is this 'their thing'?

I agree, Hadi should have backed off the moment she decided to get married. It would have been great character development. But somehow they showed her becoming even more dependent/clingy. And you're right her character has no growth. I really thought they'd show her being independent when she came back but she was basically glued to Hadi.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

The only thing here is that Fareesa and Rameez are ridiculous themselves which allow the viewers to root for Haya and Hadi even more..had one of them been normal then the possibility of Hadi and Haya ever reuniting would've just been wrong. That's where Shukk was criticized...and this is where I feel Sameera Fazal seems to lose the plot midway.

You're right, had one of the spouses been normal the thought of Hadi and Haya would have been wrong.

This show has taken so many turns and is completely different from what I expected.