Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ No worries

I had to write Sakeena in big, bold, capitals so no one mistakes me as the creator ๐Ÿ˜† mujh mein itna talent kahan.. So thanks Sakeena for making <3

Btw you really are improving alot with each set! Love the coloring x
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just saw episode 15.

Rameez is legit psychotic. The way he was behaving with Haya on their wedding night was very creepy. I don't blame Haya for passing out. lol

I have a problem with the way the writer has written Haya post her marriage. Haya married Rameez because she wanted to get away from Hadi and prove to him that she actually CAN move on in life? So, why exactly is she still all over Hadi and now when she is actually a married woman? Once again, flawed characterization from the writer's behalf. It's actually pretty cringeworthy because Haya's character seems to lack self respect. The hospital scene made Haya seem kind of desperate. The guy's married..you're married..yet they've showed her trying to lure him towards her.

And, where did Haya's Cinderella journal suddenly come from? Never did they once show Haya keeping a journal..but suddenly she started writing journal entries? lol

I liked Rameez's bits the most in today's episode. Even though he's annoying, ridiculous and psychotic...his character seems to be the most consistent.

Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

no matter how much i try to avoid haya's stupidity sometimes she goes too far...๐Ÿ˜ก plz haya u r married now and no one forced u to do so...i want haya hadi together but what haya was doing is not ethical and right at all..ur husband is trying 200% atleast return 1% to ur husband!!

and what's up with rameez!! why he just can not talk to haya about his doubt instead of clicking pics secretly!!

i m so pissed of with haya seeing the last epi...but i liked hadi a lot in this episode...he has started to know his feelings for haya but he knows it is too late...the way he is controlling his emotions,,,!!

liked fareesa and saim's part and liked the fact that it is not fareesa this time for haya's pain.instead it is haya herself ๐Ÿ˜•

awesome performances by zahid imran and sanam๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ bold: my sentiments exactly.

I can't enjoy Hadi and Haya's scenes together. They're BOTH married to two different people...even if both of these two people are ridiculously annoying..that doesn't make Hadi or Haya's potential relationship admirable in my eyes.

And Haya..she was annoying in the beginning, got better in the middle..and now is back to square one. There's a limit to how the writers are portraying her feelings for Hadi. She's actually coming across as desperate behaving the way she is now that she is married. What I find funny is how the writer had her indifferent towards Hadi for a good few episodes..and HADI was trying to convince her not to marry Rameez..yet she was hell bent on proving to the world that she's not a child and can move on past Hadi..but she failed. ๐Ÿ˜† She's back to fangirling over Hadi, who's a married man..and the worst part is, SHE too is married now. Seriously, the writing of this show is seriously flawed. The relationships between characters could have been written in a better manner.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Il defend Haya a bit here..
so haya right from the start..has been "not the ideal character"..she makes mistakes, she was brash and immature and even selfish for her love for hadi in the past..but she is also someone who is no filter..not some sacrificial queen..u get what u see..her actions are impulsive whether its admitting to loving hadi in front of uroosa, leaving her house, missing out on faiz's intentions by a whisker and also asking rameez around 1384263473821 times to not push the envelope to their relationship..she only ever wanted him to be her friend..that too not for her own convenience..but because rameez was persistent..despite haya's consistent reminder and pushing him away.

and how she behaved with hadi in the last episode..does that mean she was cheating on rameez? she loves hadi unconditionally, and even if we take that part out, she always had a soft spot for hadi as a friend, as a childhood buddy, I mean she has grown up with him..so seeing him happy would have made her happy..and she knew it before marriage itself that hadi is just hiding his emotions, in the numerous confrontations there..hadi has limited himself in his own goodness, he doesnt want to wrong farisa and ruin the peace or the show of it, but he wronged himself and haya both in the process.

going in line with that, there wasnt going to be a 360 degree change in haya just becoz she got married, I would hate to see her suddenly emerging as a perfect wife..it had to come with a jhatka, which happened towards the end of last epi..

and rameez..he subtly forced haya to marry him..she never admitted to love, she even refused for marriage on skype for once, but for fulfillment of his own whims and fancies, this guy brushes hints and even clear cut No's aside..and now finds fault with haya-hadi relationship..its creepy..was it not evident to him beforehand itself? hadi's protectiveness for haya, haya's avoiding his calls..?

and I believe even if haya would have told rameez about her love for hadi, rameez would have still not left her alone..and tried to uproot hadi out completely, harm him or something..going in line with his character sketch..
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ No worries

I had to write Sakeena in big, bold, capitals so no one mistakes me as the creator ๐Ÿ˜† mujh mein itna talent kahan.. So thanks Sakeena for making <3

Btw you really are improving alot with each set! Love the coloring x

oye chup kar ..u are so talented but busy girls ho ๐Ÿ˜›
i was to ask you why the font of credit so big but thn i slept ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sabrina_xx

Hiii Surveen i'm Sabrina :) and welcome to the thread we could always do with extra people the more Alvida love the better! and as for the Rameez thing yeah i think he's slightly creepy and maybe has got mental tendencies but i think those are aggravated with his over-possessive behaviour with Haya, he thinks of her as his prized possession that only HE can own and that's why he is affected by the fact that Hadi has more rights over Haya than he does because Haya loves Hadi and i think he will bring out his upset behaviour with violence and start hitting Haya AND THE FACT THAT NOW HADI TOLD HAYA TO LEAVE HIM ALONE WILL MEAN THAT HAYA WONT GO TO HIM WHEN RAMEEZ STARTS HITTING HER

Hi Sabrina ๐Ÿ˜› thanks for the warm Welcome... As u said - it was expected i guess But haan even i think she wont go bak to Hadi after his violent behaviour.. he might just get to know.. and i sooo want Hadi to divorce that donkey Farisa๐Ÿ˜ก - Ofcourse i would want to see an angry Hadi infront of Ramees - lecturing or beating him the way he ill treated Haya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

WTH happened, did hum tv cut some parts, one minute haya and rameez are having breakfast and the door bell rings, the second scene she is packing to leave...what about the lunch and movie plan๐Ÿ˜•...did I miss something?

looking forward to the next epiosde...pshyco pan shuru

taya tayi had come to pick her up when door bell rang so no movie no lunch...just now saw the ep...
zona. thumbnail
hi surveen...welcome 2 ths thread...hope u have a gr8 time here...(oops i sound like an air hostess๐Ÿ˜†)
njoy annd do masti with alvidians and u'll be seeing me lately coz m busy with studies๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
cya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค— one foolish ques u girl na???๐Ÿ˜†
by the way my name is maheen๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
zona. thumbnail
awesome work saki di...as always
superb fantastic vms popo and saiyaara๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

zona. thumbnail
alvida allvida alvida aye dil