Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What I feel through reading the Lu is rameez knows all...but he's just trying to tolerate all this...

And when this WIll get beyond limit he'll get psycho... May be hadi has broke her heart and now she Wont be able to act sweet infront of rameez...and then he'll show his dark side 🀒

Yet to watch the ep...
zona. thumbnail
Javeria I think I seriously need to read ur Luz to improve my vocabulary usage 🀣
zona. thumbnail
What r u studying Javeria... I mean ur subjects etc... 😳
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WTH happened, did hum tv cut some parts, one minute haya and rameez are having breakfast and the door bell rings, the second scene she is packing to leave...what about the lunch and movie planπŸ˜•...did I miss something?
looking forward to the next epiosde...pshyco pan shuru
Sabrina_xx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AU: Yousuf & Haya
-mine-

Edited by Sabrina_xx - 9 years ago
Sabrina_xx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AU: Yousuf & Sila + Hadi & Sila
-mine-

Edited by Sabrina_xx - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
MY GOODNess today's Epi was BEAUTIFUL in many different ways...I GOT goosebumps in the first few mins of rameez haya wedding night ...many were predicting many creepy stuff abt the wedding night and main saans hoon dialogue BUT THANKFULLY there was NOTHING CREEPY in the wedding night scene ...I LUVED it how rameez attended haaya as a SaaS nanad and devar...when zahid said BHABI it sooo reminded me of hamza...I hv heard this. So many times in mehram...hahaha...
I found hayas fainting totally out of place and not needed jus the way hayas confession of her luv for hadi on hadi uroosa wedding night was very unnecessary and in return we got deprived of two beautiful wedding night scenes out of no reason ...I BADLY WANTED A SHORT CUTE WEDDING NIGHT SCENE BETWN HADI UROOSA AND RAMEEZ HAAYA...so pissed ...I was sooo happy and excited when rameez entered dressed as groom but haaya jus had to faint and ruin the moment ...I LUVED it how he was making puppy face when haya was leaving and he came to pick her up the same day...how cute...but the BEST SCENE was when he was in tears and confessed to haya how much he loves her after bringing her bk from hospital and made breakfast for her and I liked how haya was sweet to him in that scene when they were planning lunch and movie ...I was hoping against hope that they won't show rameez turn psycho and creepy in a day and THANKFULLY rameez was very much our beloved rameez today ...ZAHID IS OUTSTANDING IN GIVING ROMANTIC looks

Coming to the HAAYA HADI Scenes...I LUVED the scene in the hospital...agree rameez caught them but there was nothing romantic going on there...I LUVED HOW SAMEERA FAZAL has shown hadi haaya convos even after hadi knowing hayas feelings for him ...they still talk and joke in the same tone like old times and no awkwardness...specially HADI ...I luv it how he talks to haya as a friend and don't give her any wrong signs and tell her to be happy...IT WAS REFRESHING to see hadi back in hospital thanks to haaya ...I was about to forget he was a doctor...thanks for reminding us ...the last scene of HADI HAYA WITH THE OST PLAYING IN BACKGROUND WAS BEAUTIFULLY SHOT and Imran Sanam jus killed it in the last scene...they indeed hv amazing chemistry
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know Haya loves Hadi, but she is married now. Shouldn't she be taking care of her husband instead of her cousin??
I mean as a married girl and as married man they shouldn't be holding hands πŸ˜† I know Haya was in hospital but still.

I still like this show, but this drama is so wrong in so many ways.
Haya should not have married Rameez in the first place.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I know Haya loves Hadi, but she is married now. Shouldn't she be taking care of her husband instead of her cousin??

I mean as a married girl and as married man they shouldn't be holding hands πŸ˜† I know Haya was in hospital but still.

I still like this show, but this drama is so wrong in so many ways.
Haya should not have married Rameez in the first place.

Agree haya shudnt hv done that and respected her marriage and that's why I found the last scene super IMPACTFUL when hadi tells her to let go of him firmly...it's was harsh but it was needed

hayas this mistake will cost her now as rameez is shocked to see his biwi eyeing hadi ...and I m glad how he is mad on haya and not on hadi coz hadi isn't at fault here...he never gave any wrong signals to haya ever ...neither before nor now

But it's haya who is always all over hadi

It's jus unfortunate that when she will finally decided to go to rameez and start afresh rameez will be already psycho thanks to today's hospital romance

I m glad how they showed how rameez finds out abt hadi haya and not by any third person like Fareesa which many of us predicted before

I like the fact how the show. Is not at all cliche d

Even rameez hasn't turned psycho overnight as all predicted

Hats off to sameera fazal
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

I actually don't want Haya to leave the house because being alone with Rameez is not safe for her

Hahaha

If haya gave at least 1% effort to her marriage relationship with rameez then rameez wud hv kept her like a princess leave alone not being safe

But alas

She called it upon herself