Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sanabmw

dont worry wo gun wala scene haya ka dream hoga aur us dream se darr k wo rameez k pas wapas jayegi but spyo rameez use push kar k gira dega aur remember guys jo hadi haya k chair wala scene hai jo ost main aata hai jiska hum sabko wait tha...i think wo last scene hoga kyu k haya k sir pe us scene main chot lagi hoti hai ...so dont worry koi sad end nahi hoga mere side se to mujhe yahi lag raha hai..whatt say????😉

Tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar Sana...thank God you reminded the chair wala scene...yeah...that has yet to happen...so hopefully let it be a happy ending...dont want anyone to die...not even Rameez...use koi rehab mein daale.

Btw, Fareesa ko, jaisi karni waise bharni mil gaya...so some thandak kaleje ko pad gayi.
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Fareeza na rahi iss paar na uss paar 🤣
Haya and pregnant? WTH? 😳 When did they ever sleep together OMG🤣
and she still wants to go back, has she lost her mind? o.O
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Behnoi keh diya🤣 Rameez's dialogues
janu yeh kya kiya, ab skating kaise karaon ga

next episode more psycho giri...waise saim bhi kam psycho nahi tha, I want to see Fareesa ka chehra in the next epiosode.😆

Originally posted by: -shabz-

next episode more psycho giri...waise saim bhi kam psycho nahi tha, I want to see Fareesa ka chehra in the next epiosode.😆

Rameez is psychotically funny 🤣 I love it 🤣
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
all the time this week iv been wishing tht Saim ditches Fareesa and thats what happened yayy :D Hadi ki bhi jaan chut gayi usse finallyy!
and wth is wrong wid haya?! she shud have done all this wayyy before... she wasnt like this i agree wid hadi n his mom
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
SARA KHAN WAS AMAZING TODAY AS FAREESA

she cud show her fear shock sadness frustration perfectly today and for some reason she was looking super beautiful today

I luved her scene with hadi and saim...the actor playing saim is new but he did a commendable job in the show

I luv imran when he talks angrily with fareesa...he looked hot in the white T today in the initial scene with fareesa

Now coming to rameez haaya...I CANT THANK SAMEERA FAZAL ENUF FOR WRITING RAMEEZ...HE IS ONE OF THE BESTEST CHARACTER EVER WRITTEN FOR DRAMAS and the way ZAHID PULLED IT OFF WAS UNBELIEVABLE...i luved the rameez haya scenes today...even the scene when he scares her from behind while she was watching the horror show and she throws bk the pillow to him was cute...i sooo wish i cud see rameez haya love track but i know then the show wud hv become cliched... But i m jus happy i got to see sanam jung a lot with zahid in this show...initially when i got to know the cast i thought zahid wud b the side kick and sanam imran will hv all the scenes together but surprisingly we got most of sanam scenes with zahid and my dream of getting a sanam zahid full fledged show got fulfilled in this show itself...

I luved it how DIFFERENT the violent scenes were today...from the ost we were sure we wud get to see rameez beating haya up but in real it was haya hurting rameez...and that also not intentionally but situational...I LUVED HOW REAL THE SCENE WAS...rameez dialogues were HILARIOUS...both zahid and sanam were OUTSTANDING in that scene

I also luved the scene before the fight when haya was mking breakfast for him ...i wish they cud live like that

Sighsss

And the pregnant track...I SO WISH WE GOT A FEW SWEET SCENES BETWEEN HAYA RAMEEZ to actually made this possible...at least for a few months they cud hv shown rameez haya living happily together and then rameez getting to know about hadi...then this preggo track wud hv made sense

Both hadi uroosa and rameez haya wedding nights were ruined by stupid interventions...i wud regret it forever given both the couples had so much chemistry and the costumes were so beautiful

PRECAP IS SCARY AND I CANT WAIT
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Rameez gets the BEST Dialogues! He is so hilarious 🤣
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really want to see a scene between Haya & Hadi where they are expressing their feelings because I really think we need one! 😳
I don't think I could've been any happier with today's episode, it was beyond perfect! All thanks to the writer, directors and the actors! 👏
Will be back with my review...