jor ka jhataka joro se laga
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
dost dost na raha pyar pyar na raha
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Saim says that you ruined everything for me, I had a nervous breakdown...The girl who I had dreamt to spend my life with- she left me. (I feel so sorry for him)
Saim says how he was his parents only hope, he explains to her how he thought of getting revenge from her..Haha he says what do you think you are? Some angel 🤣
Farisa says I have alo of money we can be together, he asks her to leave from his house and life.
nep3 thumbnail
ab raamez ki bari hai ? OMG everything today
main khushi se mar na jau kanhi 😆
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Saim says that you ruined everything for me, I had a nervous breakdown...The girl who I had dreamt to spend my life with- she left me. (I feel so sorry for him)
Saim says how he was his parents only hope, he explains to her how he thought of getting revenge from her..Haha he says what do you think you are? Some angel 🤣
Farisa says I have alo of money we can be together, he asks her to leave from his house and life.

if she knew he was poor or not going to US then she won't look at him
Samilicious.. thumbnail
The live stream stopped walking so I missed what happened next...
Haya is making breakfast for Rameez and Rameez walks into the kitchen and scares Haya from the back. Rameez is suprised that she is making breakfast and wonders where did the sun rise from 😆
Haya says that she wants to talk to him, and tells him how she was thinking about them yesterday night and wants everything to work out between them. She explains how he should be normal with her and wants him to trust her. He keeps on bringing HS in there conversation (Alvida OST playing)
Rameez and Haya have come to visit Thayi & Hadi... Rameez was humming a song and Hadi says that you seem to be in a romantic mood 🤣

nep3 thumbnail
grow up Rameez ..always scaring haya 😆😆
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Hadi asks Haya if she wants to meet Sadi and she says yes and he goes to get her. Rameez says that Hadi seems to be in a good mood, Thayi told him & Haya that Farisa has left, Hadi divorced her.
Rameez and Haya come back home and doesn't look very happy at all 😆 He thinks that Haya knew about this divorce already, he thinks both of them are playing a game with him. He is going crazy, and looks like he is going to hit her 😲

After break- Haya is running away from him as he is going a little psycho and hits him with a knife I think.
Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

if she knew he was poor or not going to US then she won't look at him

He pretended that he was rich and that he went to US but, in reality he never went. His life got ruined because of Farisa
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Romantic mood 🤣
And Saim! Jeee hui na baaat ! Wohooo!

Fareesaaa "ON YOUR FACE DARLING!" 😈