Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Saw the episodes on TV.. Wednesday ko mostly there is nothing else on TV so kia kiya jaye πŸ˜† But well.. I had a good laugh watching it..
Rameez (the character) is hands down the reason why audience is still hooked to the show .. Coz he is unpredictable. Ok we do know k Hadi Haya will be together at the end as most of Alvida Fans want that.. N itz gonna happen apparently as well.. But the thing that isn't known yet is HOW.. N Rameez is person or I would say zariya for them to unite.. His unexpected harkatein would result that.. N to know what he is gonna do next is making people stick to the TV screens on wednesdays. πŸ˜› n in result they get Hadi Haya scenes .. :P

Zahid n Sarah look wonderful together.. Sarah has lost weight she looks stunning.. I started liking her after Fareesa happened.. Zahid n she look great.. Should do a show tpgether.. N yeah.. Would love idf Fareesa n Rameez happens in the end.. IF ONLY both become LOYAL to each other PLEASE !!

BUT.. I have SAME thoughts regarding the show.. The story puts me OFF.. In other words.. Story is NOTHING.. Itz pathetic.. NO SENSE AT ALL.. Every character acted wierd as soon as we started approaching episodes after 6-7.. Actually when Uroosa dies.. They made a kichdi out of it literally.. Reasons why this show doing great are brilliant acting, screenplay, direction etc.. But for story ..

Voila.. Running from here πŸ˜†
Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

@MitwaIshqPe - is it weird that mitwa plays in my head every time I read your username?πŸ˜†Especially with the icon right there! Haha...but thank you so much *hug*

Nope totally normal 😳 πŸ˜†
Random question but did u watch Qubool Hai?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ I did... But only for a year.. ☺️
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Nope totally normal 😳 πŸ˜†
Random question but did u watch Qubool Hai?

Yup...until it got all crazy and weird πŸ˜† I stopped watching around the desert sequence scene.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
@Ash: Really..? Did u like AsYa?

I've seen quite a few QH fans here most only watched until AsYa died.. AsYa were the soul of that show <3
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

Yup...until it got all crazy and weirdπŸ˜†I stopped watching around the desert sequence scene.

You stopped at the right time! Gul ruined it after that she actually went crazy!

Anyway you are Maha right? Call me Nisbah 😳
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You stopped at the right time! Gul ruined it after that she actually went crazy!

Anyway you are Maha right? Call me Nisbah 😳

Yup...Maha :) Nice to meet you Nisbah! I see you around here a lot - time to actually learn some names now πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

@Ash: Really..? Did u like AsYa?

I've seen quite a few QH fans here most only watched until AsYa died.. AsYa were the soul of that show <3

AsYa are one of the most beautiful pair I have ever seen.. Actually.. They are THE BEST LOOKING couple in Indian TV I have ever seen.. They look CLASSY together.. Loke.. Asad n Zoya.. Woth their look.. N then put them together.. They look GORGEOUS !

I watched until that wierd Nikah thing happened.. Between Ayaan n Zoya.. N then left πŸ˜›
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
@Maha: Hehee.. I'm very free these days so you'll always catch me here..

@Ash: I agree 110% AsYa were magical wish GK didn't kill them off! I've only ever liked 2 couples from Indian TV and thats AsYa and Arjuhi (Kitani Mohabbat Hai)
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hmm Nisbah.. Like wise I like many couples.. But look wise.. I found them the best.. They just complement each other so well. As Asad Zoya i m saying..
I have left it coz itz so rare that I watch full shows.. :P mostly I have to leave shows in mid due to some issiues here n there πŸ˜†