Alvida #5| *ing- Imran, Sanam J, Naveen, Sarah, Zahid - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Finally caught up with the episodes! Rameez gets more crazy every week :O rock climbing and skating? 🀣
I loved Hadi and Haya scenes!
And also enjoyed Rameez and Farisa scenes, she so needs to ditch Saim and hook up with Rameez asap
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ More like Saim needs to ditch her πŸ˜†
I dont know what Saim is upto really...His character is a mystery πŸ˜†
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Maha ☺️☺️ Since the day you said you were making a Haya & Hadi VM, I have been waiting anxiously for it and guess what I absolutely LOVED it... The song, the scenes, the colouring- everything was beyond perfect
Hun it was a great pleasure watching it and I hope to see more Haya & Hadi VMs from you... I really want to see one on Humnava from HAK *Hidesface*
Seriously your amazing and your VMs are totally awesome...Keep up with the lovely work! πŸ€— πŸ€—
*Goes back to watching it again* 😳

OMG look at the length of this comment - already huge smile on my face πŸ˜ƒ So glad to hear you loved it! And sorry to keep you waiting for so long but I hope the wait was worth it! 😳 And thank you!

And nice subtle hint πŸ˜†- I actually haven't heard that song from HAK yet, just the title track. I'll give it a listen and see what happens ;)
xSaiyaara thumbnail
@HeavenlyBliss - Thank you! And thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ

@MitwaIshqPe - is it weird that mitwa plays in my head every time I read your username? πŸ˜† Especially with the icon right there! Haha...but thank you so much *hug*

@starstruckk - thanks! Yeah the song has Hadi-Haya written all over it!

@nep3 - Thank you! Let's hope they give us more scenes and I will probably make more!
Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
xSaiyaara thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont know what Saim is upto really...His character is a mystery πŸ˜†

I'm pretty sure he's waiting for the right moment to ditch Fareesa. The minute Hadi divorces her (which I think is what is happening at the beginning of the next week's precap), he will disappear and Fareesa will end up alone. Or maybe with Rameez? πŸ˜†
Farisa will run to Rameez for comfort πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
They play the ost very less in both alvida and yousuf which piss me off big time

Alvida is almost finishing and they hardly played that epic ost

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Finally caught up with the episodes! Rameez gets more crazy every week :O rock climbing and skating? 🀣

I loved Hadi and Haya scenes!
And also enjoyed Rameez and Farisa scenes, she so needs to ditch Saim and hook up with Rameez asap

Thats the thing RAMEEZ DOES NOT GET MORE CRAZY ...he gets pretty much normal in last epi

And it was really refreshing to see a hanging out which indeed included activities other than jus going to a restaurant or park and hving food

Luv sameera fazal for giving us such a refreshing epi

Rameez fareesa was the surprise package

Luved zahid sara khan together

Hadi haya scenes were very nice too

All n all last few epis of alvida had been a roller coster ride

And zahid stealing the show left right centre
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
AGHA ALI did a live ques answer session today in his fb pg and i missed it by a few mins damn it ...i sooo wanted to tell him how much i luv him with sumbul

Nyways three answers i luved

One ...people were complimenting on his height and he said he is 6'2"...whoa thats amazing height

Then he was asked his fav co star ...to my disappointment he said soniya hossain sajjal saba qamar but not sumbul ...but i can understand with soniya sajjal saba he has multiple shows ...

But he made up in the next answer...he was asked WHO DOES HE THINK HAS MOST POTENTIAL AMONG NEWCOMERS

HE ANSWERED SUMBUL IQBAL AND ZAHID AHMED ...yayyy...i luv these two ...at least he acknowledged sumbul zahid r amazing actors

Lastly he was asked if he is willing to do films...to this he said he got three offers but all were trash so he is waiting for a good script ...i was so relieved to hear this that he doesnt wanna do films jus for the heck of it

And he has two upcomng shows tere mere beech with noor hassan and sanam choudhury in hum and Kaffara with ayesha k in ptv world and another one with sumbul where he plays a phoolwala

I m so excited