Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
haha that scene will surely will be kept for the last episode!
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

New promo for episode 19:

https://www.facebook.com/humtvpakistan/videos/vb.27984799990/10150563165609991/?type=2&theater

WOW, this looks amazing...Rameez has officially gone psycho and Haya escapes. Can't wait to see what the episode has in store for us 😳

This week's episode is going to be the best one yet! I can't wait!
xSaiyaara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

I hope we get this scene next episode But, I have a feeling that it might be in the last episode... I just hope that they don't rush everything 😳

Looks like there is already too much happening next episode though - I think this will be the last episode and they better not cut this scene! I've waited too long for it!!
xSaiyaara thumbnail
I said I would make a Hadi-Haya VM when we were around episode 7 but I couldn't find the right song, then I didn't have enough scenes so I scrapped all the old videos and came across the perfect song for H&H. Not going to lie, I've watched this vm a few times myself because I absolutely love this song and the two scenes that reminded me of this song were the Hadi marrying Fareesa scene and the "Chod Diya" scene.

That's enough of a speech πŸ˜† Now, the video -->

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5NlE-Hw_4M&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy!
Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh they better not cut that scene out, I've been waiting since the day I saw the OST video 😳 I want a long conversation between Haya and Hadi
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Maha ☺️☺️ Since the day you said you were making a Haya & Hadi VM, I have been waiting anxiously for it and guess what I absolutely LOVED it... The song, the scenes, the colouring- everything was beyond perfect
Hun it was a great pleasure watching it and I hope to see more Haya & Hadi VMs from you... I really want to see one on Humnava from HAK *Hidesface*
Seriously your amazing and your VMs are totally awesome...Keep up with the lovely work! πŸ€— πŸ€—
*Goes back to watching it again* 😳
OMG I love that VM! Sharing it on fb :D
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! That VM IS AMAZINGGG! I love the songg <3
Scene selection is FANTASTIC! Thanks so much for making Maha
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

I said I would make a Hadi-Haya VM when we were around episode 7 but I couldn't find the right song, then I didn't have enough scenes so I scrapped all the old videos and came across the perfect song for H&H. Not going to lie, I've watched this vm a few times myself because I absolutely love this song and the two scenes that reminded me of this song were the Hadi marrying Fareesa scene and the "Chod Diya" scene.

That's enough of a speech πŸ˜† Now, the video -->

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5NlE-Hw_4M&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy!

Wow this is amazing! I love it. I've never heard the song before, but it's so catchy and it really goes with Hadi and Haya. Great work!
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
awww...very nice VM
song selection and scenes are superb πŸ‘
hope to see more