Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Made By Saher_90❤️

https://i.imgur.com/HwERCV7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/2kPpynI.jpg
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I actually like Sanam Jung and Imran offscreen more than I do onscreen. They seem like really good friends..they're offscreen chemistry is refreshing.

Did anyone notice the list that Imran made on his facebook account which consisted of all the actresses he has been paired opposite till date? He had Sanam Jung number one on that list and Sanam commented saying something like yess, she's number 1 or so..to which Imran said, the list is random but even if he did have to rate his costars, he'd rate her on top. They're cute!
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

What really?? We were promised this ages ago since KAM1 finished! I hope its true

Oh really .. 😕 I don't think so..
And if its true then meray gher geo nahi Ata
Sabrina_xx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I actually like Sanam Jung and Imran offscreen more than I do onscreen. They seem like really good friends..they're offscreen chemistry is refreshing.

Did anyone notice the list that Imran made on his facebook account which consisted of all the actresses he has been paired opposite till date? He had Sanam Jung number one on that list and Sanam commented saying something like yess, she's number 1 or so..to which Imran said, the list is random but even if he did have to rate his costars, he'd rate her on top. They're cute!

THEY'RE SOOO CUTE 😭
Sabrina_xx thumbnail

Thank youu <3 <3
Sabrina_xx thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

What really?? We were promised this ages ago since KAM1 finished! I hope its true

OMG yesss I thought they'd forgotten about making a sequel lmao
Sabrina_xx thumbnail
guys is it just me or but i feel like Imran promotes MNYH way more than Alvida on his social media like Instagram/Facebook like I wonder why
Sabrina_xx thumbnail
Also can you guys recommend me some OSTs im currently hooked to Alvida's OST, Karb's OST and MNYH's OST
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabrina_xx

Also can you guys recommend me some OSTs im currently hooked to Alvida's OST, Karb's OST and MNYH's OST

I love DeD's ost. ... V deep and sad 👏
Jugnoo's ost is also fine...chk it if u like it... 😊

Aik pal ost was good too...i liked it...but donno whether you will like or not bcoz generally ppl don't like my choice 🥱