ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sabrina_xx

I DID WATCH THE HSY EPISODE THEI CHEMISTRY WAS AMAZING IN THAT THE ONLY BUMMER WAS THAT SHE MENTIONS HER WEDDING LIKE I WANT HER TO BE HAPPY AND EVERYTHING BUT I ALSO WANT HER AND IMRAN 😭

I know yaar

I luv imran sanams offscreen bonding so much and in real life both of them are such amazing human being that i really wanted them in real life as well

I hv seen imran with a zillion heroines but i never shipped him with anyone offscreen

Its jus that seeing their friendship and comfort level offscreen i started shipping them recently only

Before that i jus liked them as a onscreen jodi in dil e muztar and thats about it

But seeing the respect and fondness they hv for each other i really wanted them together but alas

Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks to all those directors and producers who are sending me scripts almost everyday for their new projects. I don't want to give them an impression of being rude and turn them down out right but wuth due respect ti them, please come up with something unusual besides this love triangle and typical family drama.. Me/my team don't even want to waste time by going through the scripts of something like that. Kindly write something substantial, creative and not run of the mill.

Credit: Mera Naam Yousuf Hai AT

Edited by Srujana7.MaNan - 9 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Srujana7.MaNan

Thanks to all those directors and producers who are sending me scripts almost everyday for their new projects. I don't want to give them an impression of being rude and turn them down out right but wuth due respect ti them, please come up with something unusual besides this love triangle and typical family drama.. Me/my team don't even want to waste time by going through the scripts of something like that. Kindly write something substantial, creative and not run of the mill.

I do agree on the love triangle part. A lot of them tend to either have 2 wives or a love triangle...
Samilicious.. thumbnail
I actually agree with what Imran said, I think writers do need to come up with something unique as oppose to something that is so common these days. It gets rather boring to watch...

Javeria I don't think Imran is married yet, I kind off wanted him to get together with Sanam but, she is already engaged to someone else 😛
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Isn't Imran Abbas married?

Thankfully NO

now that Sanam is taken I want him with Saba qamar
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I m so glad finally he is open to doing pak dramas again

This is the best phase for a comeback as pak dramas hv the biggest viwership now with channels being available in uk usa canada newzealand australia and india too

This is like dream come true

And both fawad imran leaving tv was a big blow

At least imran being here with the pak drama industry is a huge boost for the producers too and also for the channels to get more viwership

Producers sending him new scripts jus shows that how he is just back with a bang and industry has welcomed him bk with open arms

And luved luved luved his mssg

I also didnt want him to do typical cliched luv triangles and saas bahu crap

Family drama is fine but it shud b hatke like alvida and yousuf

And i m so glad he is being particular about script ...
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Thankfully NO

now that Sanam is taken I want him with Saba qamar

Then why does google say his wife is Aleena Abbas? :/
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabrina_xx

omg guys so i was watching the jago pakistan jago episode where Imran came on (for like the 10th anniversary of hum or something) and there was this bit where Sanam was like to Imran "is it true you didn't want to work with me" something like that and she asked him why and he was like "because you were sort of" and someone from the audience shouted "bhen (sister) type" and Imran was quick to say "nahi bilkool bhen type nahi thi" (no she was nothing like a sister type) and then the audience went oooh and started cheering and stuff and Imran went all cute and embarassed and started blushing and I was like hayeee my otp 😭

Aaaww thats so cute <3
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srujana7.MaNan

I'm really glad he is getting so many scripts.. 😃