Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabrina_xx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
another edit feel free to use (sorry it's not that good)
Sabrina_xx thumbnail
so guys I was thinking of doing a merge of gifs from DeM and Alvida but I'm not too sure...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabrina_xx

so guys I was thinking of doing a merge of gifs from DeM and Alvida but I'm not too sure...

Yh sure go for it!

Lovely work <3
Sabrina_xx thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Yh sure go for it!

Lovely work <3

Thaank you 🤗
Sabrina_xx thumbnail
omg guys so i was watching the jago pakistan jago episode where Imran came on (for like the 10th anniversary of hum or something) and there was this bit where Sanam was like to Imran "is it true you didn't want to work with me" something like that and she asked him why and he was like "because you were sort of" and someone from the audience shouted "bhen (sister) type" and Imran was quick to say "nahi bilkool bhen type nahi thi" (no she was nothing like a sister type) and then the audience went oooh and started cheering and stuff and Imran went all cute and embarassed and started blushing and I was like hayeee my otp 😭
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sabrina_xx

omg guys so i was watching the jago pakistan jago episode where Imran came on (for like the 10th anniversary of hum or something) and there was this bit where Sanam was like to Imran "is it true you didn't want to work with me" something like that and she asked him why and he was like "because you were sort of" and someone from the audience shouted "bhen (sister) type" and Imran was quick to say "nahi bilkool bhen type nahi thi" (no she was nothing like a sister type) and then the audience went oooh and started cheering and stuff and Imran went all cute and embarassed and started blushing and I was like hayeee my otp 😭

Yeah that part was really cute

I LUVED Sanam Imran offscreen bonding

U shud also watch tonight with hsy Sanam Imran Epi

It was super cute as well
Sabrina_xx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yeah that part was really cute

I LUVED Sanam Imran offscreen bonding

U shud also watch tonight with hsy Sanam Imran Epi

It was super cute as well

I DID WATCH THE HSY EPISODE THEI CHEMISTRY WAS AMAZING IN THAT THE ONLY BUMMER WAS THAT SHE MENTIONS HER WEDDING LIKE I WANT HER TO BE HAPPY AND EVERYTHING BUT I ALSO WANT HER AND IMRAN 😭
Sabrina_xx thumbnail
I also saw a fanfiction idea somewhere on Sanam Imran and Maya Ali but I can't remember the prompt it was something like Sanam breaks up with her pilot fianc and Imran is there to support her and he's been in love with her since DeM but now he's with Maya I can't remember it all but I'll try and find it for you lot
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW all the creations are so beautiful!!
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Promo for next episode:

https://www.facebook.com/humtvpakistan/videos/vb.27984799990/10150550578119991/?type=1&theater
Edited by Samilicious.. - 9 years ago