Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Tfs sofia.. they are lovely <3

welcomeee😉

Word Count: 1

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Sami - welcomeee ;D i soo agree i cant wait for the Beach scene toooand the scene when Hadi puts his head on Haya's Hand
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

@Sami - welcomeee ;D i soo agree i cant wait for the Beach scene toooand the scene when Hadi puts his head on Haya's Hand

I'm assuming the beach scene will happen before Haya's wedding but, the scene where Hadi puts his head on Haya's hand may happen after Haya's marriage with Rameez. Maybe Ramees does something to her... Their maybe a fight between Rameez & Hadi 😆
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Oh I can never get bored of the OST, it's addicting!
sofiaax thumbnail

I'm assuming the beach scene will happen before Haya's wedding but, the scene where Hadi puts his head on Haya's hand may happen after Haya's marriage with Rameez. Maybe Ramees does something to her... Their maybe a fight between Rameez & Hadi 😆

omg do you really think sooo... before marrage😲 i was thinking first it was flashback but then seeing Haya's long hair then that was out of the question😆then ive was thinking maybe after marriage making Haya cheer up ... but yh it might be before marriage :D and defo other one is defo after marriage😆
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Oh I can never get bored of the OST, it's addicting!

DITTO!! ... its on repeat mode all the timeee❤️
Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

omg do you really think sooo... before marrage😲 i was thinking first it was flashback but then seeing Haya's long hair then that was out of the question😆then ive was thinking maybe after marriage making Haya cheer up ... but yh it might be before marriage :D and defo other one is defo after marriage😆

Oh actually it could be a flashback where Hadi is remembering Haya once she gets married to Rameez, but I don't want it to be a flashback 😛 Oh good observations with Haya's hair, maybe you are right. I actually don't think Sanam needs to wear extension, her own hair length is fine.
And there is a possibility that it could happen after marriage, I have a feeling that Haya will be spending/talking alot to Hadi after marriage which Rameez won't like. Hence why, he'll become possessive towards her, eventually it will be because of Haya herself that will turn Rameez into a psycho 😆

sofiaax thumbnail

Oh actually it could be a flashback where Hadi is remembering Haya once she gets married to Rameez, but I don't want it to be a flashback 😛 Oh good observations with Haya's hair, maybe you are right. I actually don't think Sanam needs to wear extension, her own hair length is fine.
And there is a possibility that it could happen after marriage, I have a feeling that Haya will be spending/talking alot to Hadi after marriage which Rameez won't like. Hence why, he'll become possessive towards her, eventually it will be because of Haya herself that will turn Rameez into a psycho 😆

lol yh it shouldnt be a flashback i to dont want it to be one😉lol she has long length hair which happens while she left home😃 yh yh that could be it tooo😲