-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Tfs..

OMGGG! Hadi is getting jealous
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seems like another lovely episode, so glad to see Rameez in Karachi now. I think the wedding is around the corner and Hadi just needs to confess his love ❤️

Thank you Sofia for the precap, I've also just saw the precap before the actual episode 😆 Hadi and Haya are just so perfect for each other ☺️

MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol jealousy track starts
i guess farisa ex is in revenge mood now she is going to be alone it the end
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Yup Moni.. seems Farisa will end up alone
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh I'm waiting for the day when Farisa is left alone begging on the streets, this will be her after a few episodes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ And this will be us to Farisa

https://31.media.tumblr.com/322bcbba36466c2651813131b57cbfcf/tumblr_n1qmwkumOJ1qawld4o1_250.gif

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

RAMEEZ HAYA MADE ME CRAZY TODAY...I jus LUVED zahid in today's Epi...he jus makes haya feel so comfy and at peace...I LUVED the scene where haya was working in Jorgen and talking to rameez in speaker...zahid in white shirt is heaven...ufff...I LUVED the scene in the beginning when haya gets a bit cautious but rameez always mks her comfy with soothing words...one dialogue he is expressing his feelings...she gets cautious ...next moment he is reassuring her that no pressure n she is at ease again n smiles...ufff...ZAHID SANAM CHEMISTRY IS MAGICAL...I jus can't get over their scenes in today's Epi...haya rameez hanging around hving fun is like my dream coming true...and the way zahid delivers the romantic dialogues ufff Allah...I just melted into a puddle today...he was sooo good in each n every scene today...fun romantic possessive every emotion he shows so perfectly that it leaves haya hard to ignore him ...I luv it how slowly she is so comfy around him n also hving fun talking to him ...the way I like hadi haya friendship...I m luving rameez haya friendship too...I can watch today's rameez haya scenes multiple times

TAKE A BOW SAMEERA FAZAL

And the precap had me in splits when he asked haya why the he'll she went to rameez apartment...LMAO...I luv Imran as hadi ...he is very natural in this show...be it with parents or with fareeas or with haya ...he is always in character in a natural way...he underplayed hadi n that makes him more real...even if he is jealous there is no faltu dramatized expression or reaction from hadi ...CLAPS CLAPS SAMEERA FAZAL

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

omggg maybeee😲i soo wish he is

Rameez is not a bit jealous of hadi

Even today he jus complimented hadi for being so handsome

This is another masterstroke coz it's twice rameez saw hadi

Fnot saw Actually

First it was on the phone where he didn't react

And today also he didn't react when hadi came to drop her

It was such a pleasant surprise

Sameera didn't mk it typical showing the guys jealous of each other

And the way she wrote the hadi haya rameez haya scenes are so damn real yet romantic cute

My fangirlgiri for sameera has reached newer heights
why would Farisa be alone when Rameez is there to make her seedha
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

as in ?? psycho vibesss ??

Surprisingly not a single psycho vibe

I m so surprised sameera presented rameez in such a Mr perfect way that those who don't know the future track will b in utter shock

I hv seen so many psycho lover heroes in so many bolly holly films dramas but must say rameez has a class of his own and for that I want to jointly thank sameera fazal and zahid

I was expecting a different types of scenes and dialogues and every wk I m surprised and impressed seeing how beautifully and realistically rameez haya scenes are wriiten...nothing over the top nothing sudden so ssmooth and real

And zahid Sanam chemistry jus adds the icing on it