Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Haven't mentioned this before but Sanam Jung looks STUNNING in those pics!! Gosh she looks so damn beautiful ❀️

i have to agree she looks STUNNING!

Originally posted by: zona.

Lol πŸ˜† farisa can never love rameez he's not rich and fareesa loves only money... 😑
Screaming promo I didn't see 😭
But I guess something might have happened to baby. And they edited scenes to make suspense πŸ˜†

Sorry for jumping in ur discussions 😳

Dont say sorryπŸ˜†

and yaar idk why i get this feeling that in the end Rameez will be paired with Farisa

I dont want her to turn mad! I want her to sudhrofy and fall in sacha wala love with Rameez and make babies with him

Allah karey tumhara yeh khwab sach hojaye aur Fareesa aur Rameez, Hadi aur Haya ka peecha chore de🀣🀣

Sab Ameen bolo!πŸ˜†
sofiaax thumbnail
@Hinna - Allah karey yahi hoπŸ˜† Fareesa & Rameez...i never imagined that i would use a dreamy face on Fareesa&Rameez as a jodi... !!! 🀣
where is Haya's mehndi? :O dikhaooo
I wanna get the same design 🀣
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont want her to turn mad! I want her to sudhrofy and fall in sacha wala love with Rameez and make babies with him

Allah karey tumhara yeh khwab sach hojaye aur Fareesa aur Rameez, Hadi aur Haya ka peecha chore de🀣🀣

Sab Ameen bolo!πŸ˜†

Ameen Sum Ameen❀️

sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

where is Haya's mehndi? :O dikhaooo

I wanna get the same design 🀣

abhi ke liye upar hathoo wala design copy kar loon aur jab wedding wala episode air hoga tab dusre pase wala copy kar le nahπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sofia inshAllah... And haya has mehandi in last ep then definitely means she has it for 2nd time means 2nd marriage πŸ˜‰ [:D/]
This came to my mind ri8. Now...well looking foward to the end...brilliant story 😳

But I feel they made fun of prestigious relation of marriage... I know farisa married hadi by fraud but still divorces don't happen that much easily in real life 😭
But still looking foward hadi haya union in end 😳
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anyone following aik pal??? Looking forward to its last episode???? πŸ˜”

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

abhi ke liye upar hathoo wala design copy kar loon aur jab wedding wala episode air hoga tab dusre pase wala copy kar le nahπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thats what im gonna doπŸ˜†