Posted: 9 years ago
Made By Saher aka Saher_90❤️

https://i.imgur.com/kaRxSEM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yczFPqA.jpg
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Thank you Sofia for sharing and if I'm not wrong, I'm sure you yourself can make brilliant stuff? 😉

aww welcomee😃😉omgg😲 awww thats so sweet of you to say that❤️🤗but ive told stopped making them as not good at them ...😆😳

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I remember seeing a promo quite a while ago on Hum TV with Sara Khan taking selfies and then I think she hears a scream or a door opening and goes running towards it.
Did anyone see that promo or know what show it was?
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

I remember seeing a promo quite a while ago on Hum TV with Sara Khan taking selfies and then I think she hears a scream or a door opening and goes running towards it.

Did anyone see that promo or know what show it was?

Lol it was this show😆😉 and ive seen the promo too😃 now thats either what actaully happens or either they have mixed 2 scenes together ...😆 i think they have mixed 2 scenes😉 i think she is taking selfies and then Adi comes in ... and the scream is from a different scene i think😃 we'll soon find out😉
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

Lol it was this show😆😉 and ive seen the promo too😃 now thats either what actaully happens or either they have mixed 2 scenes together ...😆 i think they have mixed 2 scenes😉 i think she is taking selfies and then Adi comes in ... and the scream is from a different scene i think😃 we'll soon find out😉

Thanks for replying.
When I first saw that promo I thought it was going to be a horror show, didn't know it was for this show.

I'm seriously waiting for more Rameez scenes, enough of seeing psycho Farisa.

I actually felt like Farisa a few days ago when I went shopping and had to remind myself that I was using my own money not anyone elses 😆
sofiaax thumbnail

Thanks for replying.
When I first saw that promo I thought it was going to be a horror show, didn't know it was for this show.

I'm seriously waiting for more Rameez scenes, enough of seeing psycho Farisa.

I actually felt like Farisa a few days ago when I went shopping and had to remind myself that I was using my own money not anyone elses 😆

aww your welcome😃
OMG LOL horror show🤣but actaully fareesa is such a horror show🤣awww lol really 😆

whos scream was it? I think something might happen to the baby :(
sofiaax thumbnail
@Hinna - i have no idea whose it was ... i havent seen that promo now ... cant find ... do you think its the baby :O and its all one scene ... i think its 2 scenes merged ... screaming from some other scene ...
-afreen1- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this place is on AMazingg! !❤️ omggg 3rd AT!😲🥳🥳
Pata nahi im just finding an excuse for their divorce :P