Users

Frequent Posters

Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yaar why do u watch the EPI after reading all the updates

It jus kills the fun completely

Hi Abby I was away from the forum a while but I think the same. I don't like knowing what going to happen in the episode because it spoils the fun. I don't even watch the precaps though I know most people would watch it but I like to be surprised.
Edited by Smileyfatemah - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

congratulations for the new thread⭐️
this one was far far farrr better than the last episode..
the best scene of the epi for me was definitely the hadi-sadi father son moment - totally awww worthy! and the way lil sadi looked at his papa when the maid took him away..awww😭
anybody finds that hadi has been given this dialogue a bit too much in the show, while talking with haya - I think its there in every conversation they have?πŸ˜•
- "pagal ho gayi ho tum, dimaag kharab hai tumhara?"πŸ˜†
anyway, hadi-haya scenes were really nice as always, but the one in kitchen was dayumm awesome! I love it when haya shows hadi the mirror..also when she questioned him that he dint care to find her when uroosa was alive..and hadi brushed it away by mentioning abt kokab..but I guess haya and we all are on the same page then πŸ˜†- hadi did behave a bit selfish then..when he needed a friend, he went out to find to her..not before that..
know it sounds like a broken record - but sanam jung WOW! except for some overacting in episode 1, she has been just flawless for the rest part for me atleast so far..!
and farisa- πŸ˜† I feel like laughing at her now..she doesnt even irritate anymore;..she is just too dumb πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
so hopefully next epi rameez comes over to karachi..
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

even i wonder the same..but when i joined just few months ago its rank was much more low i think around 50..so it is much better now...it is becoming more active day by day

i guess no body hits the chaska meter 5 star and very few ppl like comments

zona. thumbnail
i guess farisa realized she need to make good relations with hadi rather than fighting... so she wanted hadi to talk with her...
but alas its too late... lol i didnt even feel bad for her when she said this... i guess she realized she has lost almost everything!!!!!
and hadi going to haya has made her realize this!!!!!πŸ€”

but now when haya is gonna be married to rameez their relations may strengthen
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

congratulations for the new thread⭐️

this one was far far farrr better than the last episode..
the best scene of the epi for me was definitely the hadi-sadi father son moment - totally awww worthy! and the way lil sadi looked at his papa when the maid took him away..awww😭
anybody finds that hadi has been given this dialogue a bit too much in the show, while talking with haya - I think its there in every conversation they have?πŸ˜•
- "pagal ho gayi ho tum, dimaag kharab hai tumhara?"πŸ˜†
anyway, hadi-haya scenes were really nice as always, but the one in kitchen was dayumm awesome! I love it when haya shows hadi the mirror..also when she questioned him that he dint care to find her when uroosa was alive..and hadi brushed it away by mentioning abt kokab..but I guess haya and we all are on the same page then πŸ˜†- hadi did behave a bit selfish then..when he needed a friend, he went out to find to her..not before that..
know it sounds like a broken record - but sanam jung WOW! except for some overacting in episode 1, she has been just flawless for the rest part for me atleast so far..!
and farisa- πŸ˜† I feel like laughing at her now..she doesnt even irritate anymore;..she is just too dumb πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
so hopefully next epi rameez comes over to karachi..

AGEEE WIRH EACH N EVERY WORD

HADI SADI scene was sooo cute...sad I wasn't letting hadi go
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Smileyfatemah

Hi Abby I was away from the forum a while but I think the same. I don't like knowing what going to happen in the episode because it spoils the fun. I don't even watch the precaps though I know most people would watch it but I like to be surprised.

Tu Kaha gayab ho gaya tha yaar ...

I didn't even know u were watching this show

It's so good to see members of. The mehram family here

Do post here every.Wed at least
zona. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

yeh kya hai?πŸ˜•

Look at the colored part in pic hit the 5 stars daily whenever u open the forum...
28 is forum rank it means our forum is 28th no. Among all forum and it depends upon. Activity in forum no of threads we make no of comments etc...
A forum in which m active its not as active as this one but still its always among top 10 15
Donno why this is so low 😭
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Abby u changed color too.. Congratzz :D
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Zor ka jhatka haye zoro se laga 🀣 🀣
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail