Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 9 years ago
u guys noticed rameez was reading some odd book - art of seduction while on call with haya😆😆
CVs are really spoiling us silly for choices, both haya-rameez and hadi-haya scenes were top notch😳

but DiYa it is for me

also I think its repetitive the number of times they made haya leave the house in one epi🤔

precap - 🥳

just for timepass - haya's hair is really long now..from when the show started...so yeah justifies 1 year timelapse😆
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi my name is Srujana. Can I join you guys? I started watching Pakistani serials recently.

Thanks to Fawad Khan 😳 my first was ZGH after that HS and then I saw all of his shows. I loved Imran and Sanam's chemistry in Dil E Muztar. I finished all the episodes in one night. Imran is a fantastic actor and is really handsome . I really want Hadi to fall in love with Haya soon and hoping that they will be the endgame.

Also in the title song at the beginning, is it Haya walking with Hadi at the beach? They look so cute.
Edited by Srujana7.MaNan - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Srujana7.MaNan

Hi my name is Srujana. Can I join you guys? I started watching Pakistani serials recently.

Thanks to Fawad Khan 😳 my first was ZGH after that HS and then I saw all of his shows. I loved Imran and Sanam's chemistry in Dil E Muztar. I finished all the episodes in one night. Imran is a fantastic actor and is really handsome . I really want Hadi to fall in love with Haya soon and hoping that they will be the endgame.

Also in the title song at the beginning, is it Haya walking with Hadi at the beach? They look so cute.

Hey u hv exact same story as mine the difference being it happend to.Me one yr back. ...started pak shows thanks to Fawad Khan...and I hv always liked imrans work...his acting ability always get overshadowed by his looks but good to see people r finallly giving credit to his acting too...u shud watch mera naam yousuf too...it's another show of Imran running simultaneously in Aplus channel every Fri...do u hv ZINDAGI channel... I watch almost all ZINDAGI shows
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hey u hv exact same story as mine the difference being it happend to.Me one yr back. ...started pak shows thanks to Fawad Khan...and I hv always liked imrans work...his acting ability always get overshadowed by his looks but good to see people r finallly giving credit to his acting too...u shud watch mera naam yousuf too...it's another show of Imran running simultaneously in Aplus channel every Fri...do u hv ZINDAGI channel... I watch almost all ZINDAGI shows

Aww yeah I like actors that are good looking and can act well too. Hehe I watched all the five episodes of Mera Naam yesterday and now I am eagerly waiting for Friday 😳. No I don't have Zindagi channel, actually I live in US. Alvida and Mera Naam are the only Pakistani shows I watch. Otherwise I see Hindi serials online mostly youth oriented. Thanks for replying, Abby right? I also see that you are a Wahi fan, he is one of my favorites.
Edited by Srujana7.MaNan - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lol rameez was reading the art of seduction, and why was he talking on the phone while he was on skype.
and loved how taya yelled at farisa
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
RAMEEZ HAYA stole the show for me today once again...Inspite of being a big Imran fan I must say Zahid is kinda overshadowing him in terms of screen presence...coz today HADI HAYA chemistry cud the even come close to RAMEEZ HAYA scorching chemistry...I luved it how openly RAMEEZ admits liking HAYA but it can't be called flirting either... Zahid and sanam has so much chemistry it's hard to fathom that why they look so good together...the SKYPE scene was my most fav...loved how HAYA called him second time...sameera fazal has done an amazing job in writing RAMEEZ HAYA screenplay n dialogue in every scene...this is a unique type of romance which gives u goosebumps but doesn't mk RAMEEZ sound like a chichora or despo...and Zahid is jus way too natural ufff
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I don't know why. But I m keeping my fingers crossed that hum TV will give Zahid best debut award

In hum awards 1 agha Ali got the best debut for main hari Piya

Hum awards 2 ali rehman got it for rishtey kuch adhoorey

And now I m sure Zahid will get it

It's not called best debut

They call it new sensation of the year award

Agha Ali was very well deserved last two times and this time it will b Zahid I m sure

Thank god he is going

Now I jus can't wait

They don't show nomination for best debut but jus directly give the award

So Zahid will also get it that way

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fareesa is such a greedy, lying B*****
She is actually making me use swear words. She is such a Kameeni. 😡

The precap was scary.. What if Fareesa tells the whole house! Haya and Hadi would be so embarrassed. Fareesa totally deserved the slap, I hope Haya slaps her too. 😆
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cant wait for that Slap lol
only enjoyed Rameez and Haya scenes dnt know about chemistry bemistry but jodi achi hai <3
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Hahaha I was going to say how can you text and drive, that's dangerous! How long is your house from uni?

Lol! ermm around 45 mins.. sometimes an hour.. depending on traffic