Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you Javeria once again for coming and giving the live update, I've had so much fun after a long time! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I literally cannot wait for next week's episode πŸ₯³

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Thank you Javeria once again for coming and giving the live update, I've had so much fun after a long time! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I literally cannot wait for next week's episode πŸ₯³

I had fun too πŸ€—
Me too :D
Samilicious.. thumbnail
And finally we'll get some happy moments between Haya & Hadi!
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you javeria for the update πŸ˜ƒ
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was basically Hadi and Farisa 🀣🀣🀣

🀣

Word Count: 0

26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

Thank you javeria for the update πŸ˜ƒ

You're welcome 😳
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What an improvement by Sara Khan... Out of all the actors, I'm liking her the most. Of course the character is venomous but her acting is top notch. .
Haya shouldn't have stayed at Hadi's house. whatever the circumstances were, but she is his cousin at the end of the day. Haya's father should not have given up so easily in my opinion.
Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

What an improvement by Sara Khan... Out of all the actors, I'm liking her the most. Of course the character is venomous but her acting is top notch. .
Haya shouldn't have stayed at Hadi's house. whatever the circumstances were, but she is his cousin at the end of the day. Haya's father should not have given up so easily in my opinion.

I completely agree with you, no matter how much we hate Farisa as a character but, Sarah is doing an amazing job. Seriously, no one else could've portrayed Farisa the way she does πŸ‘πŸ‘
And yes, agree once again Haya's father should've stopped Hadi from taking Haya. But, I'm glad that she actually decided to go back instead of staying in the same house and listening to Farisa's nonsense.

Promo for next episode: πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5RoGd-eh58[/YOUTUBE]

Nah just write it down briefly pleaseπŸ˜›
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Agreed. I'm so proud of Sara Khan, I could have never imagined her as a negative character but she's proven herself quite well. I'm really glad Marwa backed out and Sara took it. I'm glad she's being versatile and not sticking to one of kind of role.

And agreed. Haya shouldn't have left with Hadi. And she kind look betrayed when her father didn't take her side, it was the first time she asked for something and he didn't take her side. He acted like it was perfectly acceptable. She was disappointed.