Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Then it will become like Humsafars of sony 🤣

Haii did you watch that too 🤣
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Harshad was good.. drama was so crap! Gul Khan's worst ever!
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Harshad was good.. drama was so crap! Gul Khan's worst ever!

Since you mentioned Gul Khan, it reminded me off Qubool Hai and how she ruined that *sign* I seriously miss AsYa 🥺
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omggg I jus can't get over the hadi uroosa scenes in today's Epi...ufff I so wish uroosa doesn't die next Epi n survives till half of the show at least before it completely turns to a luvstory between hadi haya zahid ...that 'll b too gheesa peeta and predictable
I also don't want hadi to marry farisa...coz I jus hate the character farida whereas hadi uroosa is jus heaven to watch...Imran naveen look so divine together...the NAIL POLISH SCENE was so damn cute...I kept awwwing...both Imran n naveen has very sharp beautiful features and they mk one he'll of a gozs couple

I m so glad the mom didn't tell hadi abt haya...I want haya to tk a stand on her own

The last hadi uroosa scene when he gets a bit tensed abt her reports but doesn't show it was very well enacted by Imran

I m luving Imran in both ALVIDA and yousuf...he is defo bk with a bang

I can watch today's hadi uroosa cute scenes again n again n again
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hadi and Uroosa's nailpolish scene was adorable. Seeing the preceap, I think she might not die (atleast not yet). If she dies at this point then why would Haya move on with Zahid's character. Also, I dont think Naveen would accept such a small role.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I love the pace of this drama, seems like uroosa is going to die, not that i didnt know, this forum is so bad at giving out the story 😡

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Since you mentioned Gul Khan, it reminded me off Qubool Hai and how she ruined that *sign* I seriously miss AsYa 🥺

QH was the best! I think its Sonys fault for ruining Humsafars!
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I guess the confusion abt baby/doll will be cleared soon😆
Still think its a baby n Uroosa will die in child birth, it's pretty much confirmed by today's epi.
Naveen was just there for a short while, but Farisa's role seems longer maybe because her character is more interesting.
Although the story is getting predictable but Alvida is better than many crap serials.
Edited by zaniax - 9 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I love the pace of this drama, seems like uroosa is going to die, not that i didnt know, this forum is so bad at giving out the story 😡

they should have come out with something better.. The story so far going really pacy but its quite predictable.
Another thing which I read in Fatima Awan's review on reviewit.pk and I am equally confused about it.. Someone throw some light on it.
The timeline was confusing all through tonight's episode; when Haya talked to her Taya it seemed like she had been living with her friend for quite some time but when we saw Farisa and Saim's scene in the library it looked like the next day. Later on when she talked to her Taya again after Faiez accused her of hitting on him I couldn't help but wonder how much time had elapsed since Aroosa was expecting by then.
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaniax

I guess the confusion abt baby/doll will be cleared soon😆

Still think its a baby n Uroosa will die in child birth, it's pretty much confirmed by today's epi.
Naveen was just there for a short while, but Farisa's role seems longer maybe because her character is more interesting.
Although the story is getting predictable but Alvida is better than many crap serials.

It's a small baby not a doll and since Hadi was very happy in that scene, maybe Uroosa is still alive. Oh God I really don't want her to die so thinking of all possible scenarios.