Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hahah Sakeena, dw he'll be in the show VERY soon, within the next two episodes I think. Then you can drool all over him πŸ˜‰
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

what no, why so pessimistic πŸ˜†
I know your waiting for his entry, don't worry i'm sure he'll come within next 2 episodes. πŸ˜†
Until than watch Merharm and drool over him. πŸ˜†

i am done with this... now zero hope ...yaah will watch Mehram and wait for his next but this big NO will watch only his scenes or wo b Online so i can skip πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago
iSakeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Hahah Sakeena, dw he'll be in the show VERY soon, within the next two episodes I think. Then you can drool all over him πŸ˜‰

its not about his entry only becz its his drama as well i thought it will b good story but till now nothing i like thy r showin same old crap that i dnt enjoy at all πŸ˜›
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think Zahid will be shown in the next episode.. if its a leap of a few months it can't be shown that Haya is still at that kameeni friends house.. so she definitely has moved out which means Zahid's entry is soon..

Chillax Sakeena you will see him soon πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

Yeah im sure Rameez and Haidi would be fun to watch. πŸ˜†

A jealous Hadi! Uff can't wait πŸ˜†
iSakeena thumbnail
lol no i am not coming back here ..becz evn hayas character is very selfish u guys wont agree but its just my opinion ..i hav strong feelings she will use rameez ehhh ..
Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

lol no i am not coming back here ..becz evn hayas character is very selfish u guys wont agree but its just my opinion ..i hav strong feeling she will use rameez ehhh ..

Wait, Haya's character is selfish :O In what why?
I don't think she will use Rameez at all, I think she will genuinely try to move on with her life and will try to forget Hadi. Hence, why she'll marry Rameez.
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lets see who uses whom but i am sure everybody is gonna hate rameez for his behaviour with haya.nobody will be sympathetic with him.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

actually sat to watch the episode with zilch expectations, but it was pretty good IMO...
haya is learning ways of life! she has seen nothing sofar. a protected lifestyle, pampered silly, pity partying, gossiping around..but losing the one person she loved has given her a chance - like a boon - to see the realities - the world does not work the way she wants it to, and nothing is trustworthy

the kokab-faiz-haya track was disgusting yes, but it was essential to knock some sense into her and give her a much needed push to do something worthy with her life

meanwhile it wasnt badly handled either, direction was good, faiz's creepiness and disgusting behaviour and how he convinced his wife against her made sense..and haya's slap on his face was lubbblyπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† this most probably marks the end to the track...IMO 1.5 episodes on it, cannot be called dragging, it was a chapter of haya's life which was needed

also m glad she is not holier than thou...and all that BS about pretending to be all happy for hadi and uroosa, her emotions are closer to reality...all the breakdowns, all the cribbing - it goes with the character sketch of haya...sanam continues to shine⭐️ I for one definitely dont want to see sugary sweet, fake sacrifice queens..and on her part, she is staying away from their life...meanwhile hadi avoiding the talk on reference of "HS" was a nice nano second moment...
+++++++++++
now coming to the beautiful part of the epi - hadi- uroosa scenes were truly beautiful this time! naveen looked the part today for the first time, honestly for me personally, she brought uroosa's softness and inner beauty out fine and she looked radiant as well😊 honestly dont find chemistry between imran-naveen...but their scenes today definitely dint look forced or artificial...it came out naturally...😊 the nail polish scene was absolutely beautiful😳

the precap very much hints at uroosa's death JMO...

++++++++++++++++++++

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Yeah true.. They may shock us and put her in a coma πŸ˜•

Then it will become like Humsafars of sony 🀣