Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

What are Samira's other shows?

She's written Dastaan and Mere Naseeb which were brilliant but, her other shows like Bari Appa (recent one) were completely crap. I haven't seen any of her other ones, maybe Hina has.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

She's written Dastaan and Mere Naseeb which were brilliant but, her other shows like Bari Appa (recent one) were completely crap. I haven't seen any of her other ones, maybe Hina has.

I haven't watched both Dastaan and Mere Naseeb.. those are also on my never ending to watch list πŸ˜† I did catch Bari Aapa just the start though, I only liked the song 😳

@Hina- I agree, I hope Samaira has learnt a lesson from her previous shows. It would be gutting and disappointing if Hadi realises his feelings towards the end. The fact that Imran & Sanam have such an amazing chemistry, it would be a waste if they didn't get some lovely romantic scenes πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ So I have my fingers crossed and hoping for the best :)

I swear ill sue her if their chemistry is wastedπŸ˜†
Dastaan was written by Razia Butt. She was a popular classical writer. The novels original name was Bano. My dad loved the novel in his young years πŸ˜†
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If Hadi-Farisa are gonna get married then atleast they shud'v shown enough Haya-Hadi scenes in the start... they cud started this marriage issue after 34 epis... so we atleast we wud'v got to see their proper friendship track.
becoz now haya will be having the track wid the mehram guy n hadi either wid uroosa or farisa
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Samira is epic man...her recent work BARI APA SHUKK CHUP RAHO was outstanding...Bari apa was too good...LUVED it from epi 1 to last Epi...same with SHUKK...n jus coz last few epis of Chup raho was crap I can't ignore how AMAZING it was till Epi 24 ...now I m watching samiras silvatein in ZINDAGI and luving it so far...

Samira fazal is the queen of epic dialogues n characterization
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

If Hadi-Farisa are gonna get married then atleast they shud'v shown enough Haya-Hadi scenes in the start... they cud started this marriage issue after 34 epis... so we atleast we wud'v got to see their proper friendship track.
becoz now haya will be having the track wid the mehram guy n hadi either wid uroosa or farisa

the show will hv Enuf of hadi haya that I can guarantee u
Be it as friends well wishers and eventually lovers

So don't worry

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Samira is epic man...her recent work BARI APA SHUKK CHUP RAHO was outstanding...Bari apa was too good...LUVED it from epi 1 to last Epi...same with SHUKK...n jus coz last few epis of Chup raho was crap I can't ignore how AMAZING it was till Epi 24 ...now I m watching samiras silvatein in ZINDAGI and luving it so far...

Samira fazal is the queen of epic dialogues n characterization

Yeah I agree chup raho dragged alot at the end, to the point where I didn't want to watch any more. Really hope she doesn't drag this.. Even though it seems like a long drama.

Whats Silvatein? Did Zindagi change the original drama name to this or is this the actual name of the drama?
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For haya hadi fans free to use
Silvatein is the original name.