Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

@Hina- Agree, Samaira does tend to ruin her show stories i.e. Her recent shows have been crap. Hence, why I don't have much high expectations from Alvida. I'm just going with the flow really... The fact that OST has pretty much revealed majority of Hadi's story which is why I'm not too bothered about him marrying Farisa. He clearly doesn't like her.

I just hope that Haya's character remains strong despite whatever she goes through because her character has too be the best part of the show.

And she always brings the main couple together right at the end of the show, literally in the last scene. She drags the whole story and then suddenly BAM it ends.

why is Hadi not allowed to deal with her case?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Haadi and Farisa will get married because in the OST there is a scene where Farisa is the dulhan and Haadi walks away from the marriage bed...
And Haya will go through a domestic violence scenario because in the OST there are scenes where she is running from him and falls...and then she's shown bandaged up with haadi with her...

zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jus saw the pic..My prediction Farisa breaks up with her BF (their relationship is already on the rocks)..Hadi's parents might want him to marry again after Uroosa death, cause of the baby. Farisa being cunning & money minded would agree. But dont think marriage will happen.. unless Alvida wants to break the "doosri shaadi" trend and go n extra mile with 3πŸ˜†
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

And she always brings the main couple together right at the end of the show, literally in the last scene. She drags the whole story and then suddenly BAM it ends.

why is Hadi not allowed to deal with her case?

I sincerely hope that this doesn't happen for Alvida. I have a feeling that we'll get to see a slow and steady relationship between Haya-Hadi, I don't think they'll rush it. Atm Hadi hasn't even realised his feelings towards Haya and for that too happen, Rameez needs too enter.

Hadi will eventually also be involved in Haya's story, it all will be interlinked. For me there is no possibility of further development of Uroosa's character; therefore, the only way for Hadi to move is for her too die.

In terms of Farisa, I think Saim breaks up with her and she'll be pissed off. Tbh all she cares about is being rich. So marrying Hadi will automatically give her the money and status. Hadi-Farisa's marriage will only happen once Rameez and Haya get married (that's what I think anyway).
Samilicious.. thumbnail
^LOL, all the predication above could be possible. People in this forum are so amazing at guessing πŸ˜†
So here is what I think of the "Alvida" equation...

Haya has kinda said 'temporary' Alvida too Hadi
Uroosa will say Alvida too Hadi (might die)
Saim will say Alvida too Farisa (break up with her)
Haya will say Alvida too Rameez (for being a jerk)
Hadi will say Alvida too Farisa (just because she is a kameeni and wants his money 🀣)

And finally, the two lovers will meet; Haya-Hadi 🀣 😳And just too give Farisa and Rameez a happy ending, I think they should end up together πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Tada, thats Alvida for you...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

ok this promo -
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p21FaI3ketM[/YOUTUBE]

there is a scene where she is chatting up with saim - and hadi looks over her from behind for doing so..and seems a bit taken aback/ shocked..

yeah its still a good show, maybe even with the god forsaken stupid marriage in the future..its more character driven - and im definitely interested in seeing haya and hadi's characters grow..

Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

ok this promo -

there is a scene where she is chatting up with saim - and hadi looks over her from behind for doing so..and seems a bit taken aback/ shocked..

yeah its still a good show, maybe even with the god forsaken stupid marriage in the future..its more character driven - and im definitely interested in seeing haya and hadi's characters grow..

Hadi clearly knows how Farisa is, I don't ever think he will marry her out of choice. It'll be his majburi to marry her...Though, it will definitely be interesting to see their interactions as Hadi doesn't like her at all. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Technically, she don't like she either 🀣

I agree, Alvida is definitely character driven which is probably one of the reasons to why I like it. All the characters are completely different from each other and the fact that they are not 2 dimensional characters is amazing. It'll be interesting to see how each character grows, for me I'm excited for Haya's and ofcourse see how Hadi reacts to Haya's marriage 😳

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

I sincerely hope that this doesn't happen for Alvida. I have a feeling that we'll get to see a slow and steady relationship between Haya-Hadi, I don't think they'll rush it. Atm Hadi hasn't even realised his feelings towards Haya and for that too happen, Rameez needs too enter.

Hadi will eventually also be involved in Haya's story, it all will be interlinked. For me there is no possibility of further development of Uroosa's character; therefore, the only way for Hadi to move is for her too die.

In terms of Farisa, I think Saim breaks up with her and she'll be pissed off. Tbh all she cares about is being rich. So marrying Hadi will automatically give her the money and status. Hadi-Farisa's marriage will only happen once Rameez and Haya get married (that's what I think anyway).

Hopefully he wont realise his feelings right at the end, if Samira has learnt her lesson from previous shows.
Samilicious.. thumbnail
@Hina- I agree, I hope Samaira has learnt a lesson from her previous shows. It would be gutting and disappointing if Hadi realises his feelings towards the end. The fact that Imran & Sanam have such an amazing chemistry, it would be a waste if they didn't get some lovely romantic scenes πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ So I have my fingers crossed and hoping for the best :)
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What are Samira's other shows?