Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
CONGRATS ALL for the TEAM GREEN finally making it to the quarterfinals...I m so relieved and happy...fingers crossed for their match with Australia
BD India Sri pak...all four Asian teams cud mk it to the super 8 this wC...so proud...Asia rox when it comes to cricket hands down and I m so proud of this fact
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Thank u all for liking the avi😳
referring to all discussions on hadi-farisa -

this offscreen pic does make it seem like hadi-farisa marriage is on cards too?😒 I hope not - ya shaadi last minute ruk jaaye or whatever🥱😆

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

CONGRATS ALL for the TEAM GREEN finally making it to the quarterfinals...I m so relieved and happy...fingers crossed for their match with Australia

BD India Sri pak...all four Asian teams cud mk it to the super 8 this wC...so proud...Asia rox when it comes to cricket hands down and I m so proud of this fact

Congratulations
I'm so happy and proud of our team 👏
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god! Hadi and Farisa

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Oh my god! Hadi and Farisa

IKR really really hope, the writers prove it otherwise, and stop that shady wedding from happening in the show 😵 it just shouldnt happen, whatever the reason😡
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hadi-farisa wedding will most likely happen. There are several hints in the ost.
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^Okay, so I kinda predicted that Hadi will get married too Farisa as she is also living in the house. Tbh I don't really care about what Hadi does ect.. As long as he loves Haya and that the writers justify properly to why he is marrying Farisa, then I don't have a problem.
At this point, I only care about Haya's storyline and whether Haya-Hadi get together or not.
Despite all the predictable-ness, Alvida still is one of the beat shows on Hum. One of its reasons is the actors...
hat would be a crappy story if he marries her. But I wont be surprised, because Samira always screws up her stories.
Samilicious.. thumbnail
@Hina- Agree, Samaira does tend to ruin her show stories i.e. Her recent shows have been crap. Hence, why I don't have much high expectations from Alvida. I'm just going with the flow really... The fact that OST has pretty much revealed majority of Hadi's story which is why I'm not too bothered about him marrying Farisa. He clearly doesn't like her.
I just hope that Haya's character remains strong despite whatever she goes through because her character has too be the best part of the show.
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Saw a new promo, some complications with Uroosa and Hadi is going to deal with her case despite not being allowed too. Also, looks like Haya has left as the promo showed her roaming around alone. I hope she comes across Rameez ASAP, he is much needed in the show too progress her story...
Also, the promo showed Hadi holding the pink doll so looks like that scene will happen this week. This just reminds me of the confusion between the doll & baby 😆
Edited by Samilicious.. - 9 years ago