Alvida #2| *ing- Imran, Sanam J, Naveen, Sarah, Zahid - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
I dont think she will be paired with him. I think she might just use him or create problems.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont think she will be paired with him. I think she might just use him or create problems.

I hope so can't see that kameeni Farisa married to Hadi
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^Hahahah, Nisu I just love the way you say "Kameeni" 😆 😆 So far we've got two Kameeni's in this show 😛 I wonder how many more we'll have, maybe we'll get a Kameena soon 😆
Coming back to Farisa, there are some scenes in OST where it looks like she is staying in Hadi's house so anything could happen. I hope Hadi doesn't marry her though, but I'm definitely sure that Saim will leave. Farisa's reaction will be worth watching 😛 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

^Hahahah, Nisu I just love the way you say "Kameeni" 😆 😆 So far we've got two Kameeni's in this show 😛 I wonder how many more we'll have, maybe we'll get a Kameena soon 😆

Coming back to Farisa, there are some scenes in OST where it looks like she is staying in Hadi's house so anything could happen. I hope Hadi doesn't marry her though, but I'm definitely sure that Saim will leave. Farisa's reaction will be worth watching 😛 😆

@Bold: Aree Faiz was no less than a kameena 😆

I can't wait to see her face when Saim leaves her lol

Samii isn't it past your bed time 🤣
Samilicious.. thumbnail
^Ahh YES, how could I forget Faiz 😆 Bechara he is the number one Kameena 😆 😆 Maybe Rameez will turn out to be one as well towards Haya 😛
I'm laying in bed but, can't sleep 😆 I thought your bed time was 10pm? Mine usually is at 1am 😆 😉
Edited by Samilicious.. - 9 years ago
Samilicious.. thumbnail
^Did you watch DW's last episode? It thought it was kinda predictable...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

^Ahh YES, how could I forget Faiz 😆 Bechara he is the number one Kameena 😆 😆 Maybe Rameez will turn out to be one as well towards Haya 😛

I'm laying in bed but, can't sleep 😆 I thought your bed time was 10pm? Mine usually is at 1am 😆 😉

@Bold: Haila! Bechara and Kameena in one line.. I think you meant Besharam 😆 Hmm Rameez seems more junoonfied lol he doesn't seem kameena.. he just loves Haya too much

Acha.. I don't have a bed time.. but its always past 12

Today its no sleep.. Pakistan vs Ireland bhi toh dekhna hai at 3:30am 😳

Anyway i'm off now.. Goodnight Samii 🤗
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

^Did you watch DW's last episode? It thought it was kinda predictable...

Yeah I did I loved it.. I already knew that Fareeda wasn't going to get together with Shehryar so yes it was a little predictable but I had no expectations from this episodes and it surprised me.. I loved that she choose her children over mohabbat.. because that is ultimately what a mother does.. she will sacrifice her everything for the well being of her children. I loved the speech at the end too 😳
Samilicious.. thumbnail
^He is bechara because he couldn't get Haya, bechara had so many hopes and dreams 😆 😆
I have a feeling that Rameez will be quite abusive towards Haya because of his possessiveness and obsession. The fact that Haya wont love him will make him go crazy (which, I cannot wait to see) 😛
Usually I sleep whenever I'm tired but, these days I'm sleep deprived due too uni -_-
Haila, don't tell me your a cricket fan :O Sachme I'm shocked. Does your whole family stay up too watch it? 😛
Chal, I'll speak to you tomorrow...enjoy your cricket whilst I enjoy my beauty sleep 😉
Good night Hun!! *huggies* xx <3
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Yh he will be abusive it seems..

Ik the feeling i'm sleep deprived due to uni too

Haii i'm a BIG fan of cricket.. Lol nah sometimes they stay up i'm mainly the only one up

Teek bye xx