Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

OMG, you need to watch KYY...Its totally awesome. Kiran recommended it to me and now I'm literally addicted 😳 The couple have sizzling chemistry ☺️

I've seen loads of creations on them but nothing attracts me to them.. πŸ€”
Nowadays i'm watching so many Pakistani dramas and loving them 😳
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I've seen loads of creations on them but nothing attracts me to them.. πŸ€”
Nowadays i'm watching so many Pakistani dramas and loving them 😳

Hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I guess to get interested in indian shows again, AsYa need to come back again πŸ˜³πŸ˜› KYY is the only one I'm watching tbh...

Otherwise, I'm mainyl watching paki shows all thanks to Hum europe πŸ˜† I kinda get lazy watching shows online so, I'm glad we have a Hum channel here

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I guess to get interested in indian shows again, AsYa need to come back again πŸ˜³πŸ˜› KYY is the only one I'm watching tbh...

Otherwise, I'm mainyl watching paki shows all thanks to Hum europe πŸ˜† I kinda get lazy watching shows online so, I'm glad we have a Hum channel here

If I like an indian show I really like it.. thats why I like less shows if that makes sense.. I don't have too much time to invest on indian shows..

Ahh same its too much effort watching online.. I love Hum TV <3
Samilicious.. thumbnail

If I like an indian show I really like it.. thats why I like less shows if that makes sense.. I don't have too much time to invest on indian shows..

Ahh same its too much effort watching online.. I love Hum TV <3

Ah yes I completely understand what you mean πŸ˜‰ True nowadays indian shows are complete blah 😡

Hency why I love paki shows but, for some reason I'm finding paki shows abit repetitive these days as well. πŸ€”

You ever visited Pak Nisu? πŸ˜›
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Ah yes I completely understand what you mean πŸ˜‰ True nowadays indian shows are complete blah 😡

Hency why I love paki shows but, for some reason I'm finding paki shows abit repetitive these days as well. πŸ€”

You ever visited Pak Nisu? πŸ˜›

But with Pak shows they can get away with being repetitive.. its only like 30 episodes so you either like the drama or don't.. not much time is invested in it. But I know what you mean there have been quite a few Pak shows with the same 2 wives concept.. it gets boring

Yh I have once when I was small.. wbu?

Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
Samilicious.. thumbnail

But with Pak shows they can get away with being repetitive.. its only like 30 episodes so you either like the drama or don't.. not much time is invested in it. But I know what you mean there have been quite a few Pak shows with the same 2 wives concept.. it gets boring

Yh I have once when I was small.. wbu?

@Red- Dittoo πŸ‘πŸ‘ In regards to the 2 wives concept... so far every paki shows has it. The only one that didn't have it was Khuda Aur Mohabbat and Mere Naseeb (from the shows I've seen).

Yeh I've been once when I was 4 I think, haven't been ever since. Where abouts your family from?

Nishu QH is good now I like Shaad with Sanam/Jannat
I got the best birthday news that KVB left
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

@Red- Dittoo πŸ‘πŸ‘ In regards to the 2 wives concept... so far every paki shows has it. The only one that didn't have it was Khuda Aur Mohabbat and Mere Naseeb (from the shows I've seen).

Yeh I've been once when I was 4 I think, haven't been ever since. Where abouts your family from?

I loved Khuda aur Mohabbat.. 😳 I think I was 2 when I last went.. not too sure..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Nishu QH is good now I like Shaad with Sanam/Jannat

I got the best birthday news that KVB left

OMG no lie.. that was like the best news ever for me too!
I wanted to watch QH when Shaad made an entrance but I thought whats the point KVB is still there so SaHil is end game.. but now that he has left I might watch.. obviously with zero expectations
LOL my birthday turned out to be lucky πŸ˜†