Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

probably late to say this - but ohh zahid's voice is so ☺️ saw that promo of rameez-haya - "haya haya karta hoo" wala..recently..I cant wait for haya-rameez track to began😛

btw there was also a short reference about hadi coming to know about rameez in some promo na? where he asks haya about the guy in her life 😉? and she is like "mera koi boy nahi hai" and all😆 those office scenes of haya-rameez looked nice as well😛 OMG this track - CANNOT WAIT haya-hadi-rameez❤️

I know that haya rameez promo took everyone by storm...everyone was talking abt this promo than the other two promos with Imran Sanam naveen...lol...even those who didn't see mehram are also waiting for zahid s entry lol ...I hv never seen a mere promo mk so much impact

The way he stares at haya in the promo...the chair pulling scene...the dialogue haya haya karte hue registaan MEIN phir sakta hoon ...all r already a rage...hahaha...super happy for zahid
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I know that haya rameez promo took everyone by storm...everyone was talking abt this promo than the other two promos with Imran Sanam naveen...lol...even those who didn't see mehram are also waiting for zahid s entry lol ...I hv never seen a mere promo mk so much impact

The way he stares at haya in the promo...the chair pulling scene...the dialogue haya haya karte hue registaan MEIN phir sakta hoon ...all r already a rage...hahaha...super happy for zahid

IKR..what an impact.☺️ and those eyes! I just chanced upon it..and m glad I did! might have replayed that haya haya one - around 10 times - assaulted my replay button - just to hear his voice and those scenes! they have that intense chemistry - and the eyes speak so much uff! both sanam and zahid's! ufffooo🤪...though m scared for haya obviously😭😆

I guess time for me, to start mehram now😉
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

IKR..what an impact.☺️ and those eyes! I just chanced upon it..and m glad I did! might have replayed that haya haya one - around 10 times - assaulted my replay button - just to hear his voice and those scenes! they have that intense chemistry - and the eyes speak so much uff! both sanam and zahid's! ufffooo🤪...though m scared for haya obviously😭😆

I guess time for me, to start mehram now😉

@Bold- Mehram was only worth watching for Zahid 😳 Though, the show overall was kinda dissappointing for me...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

^^ oh is it😛 so then what wud u recommend ? mehram or "nao mehram"?
or I ll just watch zahid walle scenes😳 m not fond of ayesha khan anyway😆

Samilicious.. thumbnail

^^ oh is it😛 so then what wud u recommend ? mehram or "nao mehram"?

or I ll just watch zahid walle scenes😳 m not fond of ayesha khan anyway😆

Watch the first few episodes before Hamza marries Maya after that, the show was blah for me...could be because I didn't like Maya at all 😆

Yeh you could just watch Zahid's scenes because he was amazing 😳 Tbh I did't really like Ayesha either in Mehram, I couldn't connect to her character at all 🤔

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The story of mehram was rubbish.. I liked it initially though but after that only watched it because I don't like to leave dramas in the middle.. Zahid is a really good actor for a newbie.. thats why i'm looking forward to seeing his character in Alvida.
Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

The story of mehram was rubbish.. I liked it initially though but after that only watched it because I don't like to leave dramas in the middle.. Zahid is a really good actor for a newbie.. thats why i'm looking forward to seeing his character in Alvida.

Ahahaha, I cannot watch something if the story is complete rubbish 😆 Unfortunately, my mum used to watch it which is why I knew the story. I watched the last episode and was completely disappointed 😵👎🏼

Hence, why I'm also excited to see Zahid in Alvida...something different for him 😛

Samilicious.. thumbnail
^Nisu, do you watch Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan??
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

^Nisu, do you watch Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan??

Nah.. I don't watch any indian dramas atm.. nothing interests me
I do however read WU's of QH because mein hoon aadat se majboor
Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Nah.. I don't watch any indian dramas atm.. nothing interests me
I do however read WU's of QH because mein hoon aadat se majboor

OMG, you need to watch KYY...Its totally awesome. Kiran recommended it to me and now I'm literally addicted 😳 The couple have sizzling chemistry ☺️