Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

So I reckon Uroosa won't die yet...if she dies, what will make Haya marry Rameez?

I think Uroosa may die in the future episodes, but wont be in the next episode...

That's what I was thinking too. Haya won't have a reason to move on and marry Rameez.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
LMAO so many pgs discussion on the doll vs baby...hahaha...u guys r too cute
But it might be a real baby because in shows they use a doll as a real baby like they did in kaash aisa ho ๐Ÿคฃ

I feel that hadi and haya wont be paired together in this show, it might be about their respective marriages and their bond of friendship with each other but I dont think they will be paired romantically
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^Ahh Hina, don't say that :( I want to see Haya-Hadi together...it'll be a shame if they don't end up together cos Imran & Sanam have such an amazing chemistry together <3
Btw Happy birthday to you, hope you have a lovely day!! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜‰
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: plo_98

That's what I was thinking too. Haya won't have a reason to move on and marry Rameez.

Exactly! Which is why, I dont think Uroosa will die in the next episode... I guess we'll just find out next Wednesday ๐Ÿ˜› Too many speculations is just making me get confused ๐Ÿ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

But it might be a real baby because in shows they use a doll as a real baby like they did in kaash aisa ho ๐Ÿคฃ

I feel that hadi and haya wont be paired together in this show, it might be about their respective marriages and their bond of friendship with each other but I dont think they will be paired romantically

I wud hv LUVED it if it actually was shown this way...that wud hv been REALLY a new concept on drama where a boy n gal can actually be shown remain friends forever...but alas hadi haya is very much the end game here...but I jus want as much as hadi uroosa and haya rameez in the middle
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Uroosa could go in coma? ๐Ÿค”
but that would be too much Ekta-esque

^Ahh Hina, don't say that :( I want to see Haya-Hadi together...it'll be a shame if they don't end up together cos Imran & Sanam have such an amazing chemistry together <3

Btw Happy birthday to you, hope you have a lovely day!! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww thank you!

I just dont want the story to be similar to BRA in anyway๐Ÿ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

probably late to say this - but ohh zahid's voice is so โ˜บ๏ธ saw that promo of rameez-haya - "haya haya karta hoo" wala..recently..I cant wait for haya-rameez track to began๐Ÿ˜›
btw there was also a short reference about hadi coming to know about rameez in some promo na? where he asks haya about the guy in her life ๐Ÿ˜‰? and she is like "mera koi boy nahi hai" and all๐Ÿ˜† those office scenes of haya-rameez looked nice as well๐Ÿ˜› OMG this track - CANNOT WAIT haya-hadi-rameezโค๏ธ
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@Nisu-- OMG, that AsYa siggi is gorgeous <3 Ahh, I miss them so much :(

ahh thanks.. I miss them too <3

Hmm I agree I don't think she will die just yet.. Haya and Rameez still need to meet, bond and marry lol