Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what happened to Rasheeda and Humera btw?

Rasheeda was crying ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

And Humera ka pata nehi..

I hate that it was all squeezed into the last episode..
And I dont get how Khalil waited 26 episodes for Shano and in the last episode he got married to someone else
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

And I dont get how Khalil waited 26 episodes for Shano and in the last episode he got married to someone else

Yeh toh sirf Khalil ur Rehman hi explain kar saktha hai..

Anyone know if he used real names in the drama.. Because from Khalil's name it seems he took his step father Abdul Rehman name after his.. hence Khalil ur Rehman.. or am I thinking too much
We can get done with this AT before the episode!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

We can get done with this AT before the episode!

Yh we should get it finished
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mjhe bari aapa wala show itna zada smj he nahi aya ta ๐Ÿ˜†
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

What is there to understand.. Shano died and ho gaya Khalil ur Rehman ka tragic end ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL, surprisingly I also liked the last episode, it was quite rushed though but, each and every scene was beautifully done.
Though, their wasn't much of Shano in the episode but, her son was really cute ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› I think they could have showed a nice last scene between Shano & Khalil.
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I saw a new promo for the next episode where everyone is beginning to see a difference in Farisa's behaviour and how she has changed after marriage. Hadi says to Farisa that someone was right about her, and says that tum ek ulti khoprinki insecure ladki ho! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜›

Farisa madam is not going to last in the house for too long
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

atm m really loving haya-hadi nokjhok sessions๐Ÿ˜† lol what a stark contrast in the car scenes from then and now..when haya had accompanied hadi to uroosa's house back then, she was all googly eyed, and smitten and now when she was coming back with him from the same house..she was the sane one with voice and sense and reason..haya has just evolved so much๐Ÿ‘, and hadi well he is still stuck in "haya is a bacchi mode"..hadi baccha she is making more sense than u now๐Ÿ˜† but he looks much more relaxed and at ease since her returning, atleast he is back to working and talking like usual..coming out of uroosa's depression..
+++++++
and I cant wait for this week's haya-hadi moments๐Ÿ˜† good to know they are back to being on back slapping terms๐Ÿ˜ณ
suddenly feel it wont end up as hadi and haya being in love and married, maybe friends or platonic companions..or maybe they both will die together in an accident or something?๐Ÿ˜•..(coz of the name alvida?๐Ÿ˜•)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m waiting for rameez to come to Karachi and surprise haaya and hadi ka expression dekhne layak hoga seeing rameez haya together