Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

You liked Mausem and I don't.. our choice do not meet.. We are incompatible πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ab to Abby ko koi nahi bacha sakta

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Ahh I liked the last episode of ST

I still dont understand itπŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is it just me or Sanam actually wears a wig in this show ... ?! πŸ˜• I mean in her scenes with Zahid.. Itz clear tht itz not her real hair.. She looks gorgeous with her original hair.. Wht's the point to make her wear a wig.. :/
Coz in the beginning of the show.. N even when she is in Hadi's house.. It doesn't seem tht way.. But with Rameez.. It does look she wears tht...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think he wears a wig with rameez
The shooting took place over a long period

She is a bit bulky in her scenes with rameez whereas the scenes with Imran she is a but slimmer showing the shoot with Imran happened later and with rameez she shot it before
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well may be.. But still yaar.. Her hair seem over long to me.. :/ n then the way they set them.. Well.. I wish they make her wear same look whenever she is with Rameez.. I prefer that one.. She looks young n fresh..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
GREY u r watching Bari apa
YAYYY.

.it's an epic show and the writer is the same as this show ALVIDA ...sameera fazal

Savera NADEEM ayesha k nauman ejaz all r outstanding in this show

Each n every character had a track n they were intertwined beautifully

I MISS SAVERA NADEEM
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

GREY u r watching Bari apa

YAYYY.

.it's an epic show and the writer is the same as this show ALVIDA ...sameera fazal

Savera NADEEM ayesha k nauman ejaz all r outstanding in this show

Each n every character had a track n they were intertwined beautifully

I MISS SAVERA NADEEM

yes loving this drama so far..u r right each of the characters have imp role to play and what i m liking most is no character is entirely perfect..i mean every characters has shortcomings...that seems very realistic to me..and savera isplaying completely dfrnt character from what she played in qaid e tanhai..i miss her also..why does not she appear in dramas now? has she quit acting?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

yes loving this drama so far..u r right each of the characters have imp role to play and what i m liking most is no character is entirely perfect..i mean every characters has shortcomings...that seems very realistic to me..and savera isplaying completely dfrnt character from what she played in qaid e tanhai..i miss her also..why does not she appear in dramas now? has she quit acting?

During Bari apa Savera was preggy ...I guess now she is looking after the baby

I guess she will b back soon

She also had two shows in Ary around 2012_2013...mera yakeen with fq and diya jale...But none of the shows are available online in good print

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I still dont understand itπŸ˜†

What is there to understand.. Shano died and ho gaya Khalil ur Rehman ka tragic end πŸ˜†
what happened to Rasheeda and Humera btw?