Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Nisbah u jus hv to watch today's Piya Mann BHAYE ...u jus hv to n also comment in the thread
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Still haven't managed to watch the episode properly!

Watched the precap and literally screamed with happiness when Hadi slapped Fareesa! Dumb B***h deserved it! Saali Kameeni!
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
next episode is paving the way for Haya's shaadi ... wont be surprised Fareesa telling the whole house about it... Rameez will probably move to Karachi and propose... given the situation Fareesa is creating at home, Haya will accept the proposal to leave the house
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Nisbah u jus hv to watch today's Piya Mann BHAYE ...u jus hv to n also comment in the thread

Ahh I'll try my best to watch it today.. If I do i'll comment in the thread definitely..

Need to watch both Alvida and Piya mann bhaye 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Ahh I'll try my best to watch it today.. If I do i'll comment in the thread definitely..

Need to watch both Alvida and Piya mann bhaye😳

Yeah I want ur take on today's RAMEEZ HAYA scenes too
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
CANT GET OVER THE SKYPE SCENE IN ALVIDA TODAY...ufff someone save us from RAMEEZ s charm

The first scene was nice...I m liking RAMEEZ HAYA friendship so much...loved how they showed the friendship bloom from scratch in last three epis...the comfort level they reached now is commendable n unbelievable but yet sameera writing made it real ...not to forget the chemistry...in the first convo how I loved how she told him to keep talking to her n he said he can talk to her the whole night to mk her feel good

And in the 2nd convo it felt like they r already a couple and HAYA doesn't even mind now ...him sending her I miss u mssgs...awww how cute is that ...I luved each n every dialogue of the 2nd phone convo and the way Zahid delivers them is jus so effortlessly flawlessly sexy ...I know I m using this PG 18 word for the first time but I found the Skype Scene SEXY the tone with which he said mujhe tumhe dekhna hain the way she sets up her hair before coming to Skype the way he asks if she is getting shy he shudnt hv forced her to go meet her family coz now his only friend went away how he won't let anyone else take hayas place in school n when he gets all Fida seeing her in Skype ufff Allah someone save me from going bonkers

ZAHID I LOVE YOU...I guess I m having a serious crush on him...it didn't happen in mehram but RAMEEZ is jus irresistibly SEXY man...even his voice sounds sexy to me as RAMEEZ...I don't even remember hamza anymore

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

u guys noticed rameez was reading some odd book - art of seduction while on call with haya😆😆

CVs are really spoiling us silly for choices, both haya-rameez and hadi-haya scenes were top notch😳

but DiYa it is for me

also I think its repetitive the number of times they made haya leave the house in one epi🤔

precap - 🥳

just for timepass - haya's hair is really long now..from when the show started...so yeah justifies 1 year timelapse😆

why am i not surprised?😆
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good epi..Farisa got on my nerves tho..she is one of the most ANNOYING characters onscreen😡. But a lil confused abt the timeline again..Rameez said it has been a yr since he last saw Haya? or maybe i misunderstood :S.
Anyway I'm really liking this Rameez guy so far n actually want him to end up with Haya( if he gets psychotherapy)..Tht would be a better ending compared to Hadi being married thrice!
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OKay no matter what the circumstances are Haya and Hadi spending a night together is morally wrong...:/ just my point of view.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

Good epi..Farisa got on my nerves tho..she is one of the most ANNOYING characters onscreen😡. But a lil confused abt the timeline again..Rameez said it has been a yr since he last saw Haya? or maybe i misunderstood :S.

Anyway I'm really liking this Rameez guy so far n actually want him to end up with Haya( if he gets psychotherapy)..Tht would be a better ending compared to Hadi being married thrice!

I m cool with both hadi haya n rameez haya n we 'll get both Jodie in the show so I m really not concerned abt whom haya wud end up with

We will get her with both