Hawww Sanam Saeed Smokes! :-O

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I am here to create a disscussion thread on Sanam Saeed's Eid Special Play "Kahin Chaand Na Sharma Jaaye"

This play is about Mitchelle (plays by Sanam Saeed) ,her husband Salman and her strict landlord brother Shahmeer (also played by Sanam Saeed!).

The story starts with Salman working for an advertising agency for a strict lady boss and he is assigned to search for a male model and Shahmeer dominating Salman.
Mitchelle loves Salman but always cutely blackmails him with Shahmeer.

Shahmeer hates salman's job! As he hates modelling stuff.
One day he goes to salman's office and bashes his boss.
But Boss is Impressed with macho Shahmeer (loved Sanam she was so cute as Shahmeer).
And decides to take him as model meanwhile Salman also agrees to this.

But Shahmeer denies.Salman closely observes the similarities in Shahmeer and Mitchelle and he goes on and pleads to his wife to wear moustache and beard to become
Shahmeer.Initially she denies but agrees and she does the ad-.

Shahmeer comes to know about this and becomes furious.
Then boss confesses that she is in love with ShahMeer and wants to marry him ,again in order to save salman's job ,Salman and Mitchelle fix the engagement this enrages Shahmeer and he kidnaps Salman to his farm house for menial labor.

On engagement night he refuses to return to city and as expected Mitchelle takes his place in engagement.on the 11th hour Shahmeer. Reaches and agrees to the engagement and happy ending.

Honestly speaking script was very much predictable but I loved Sanam Saeed and the guy who played Salman so I loved this play.

As topic is concerned in one scene they showed shahmeer(Sanam) smoking cigar and I was like hawww.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

939420 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Not a big deal. Most of the female actresses of our TV industry do smoking. I have seen Mehwish Hayay, Amina Shiekh, Momal Shiekh, Saba Qamar pics that they do smoke.