Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revathysugathan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I stumbled onto this FF today and hv to tell you - ITS MIND BLOWING πŸ‘

I have no words to tell you how much I am into this now. It's made me smile, laugh and even cry at times. And the way u added Lav to the cast was amazing too.

Subhadra is nice - THANK GOD!!! πŸ˜‰

Arnav and Khushi's flashbacks are sooo cute and funny. You can imagine how much I like this when it's a working day today and I am still here typing this out at 3.00 am πŸ˜³

Waiting for more sweetie - You are blessed to have such a talent πŸ‘πŸΌ
sweet-fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

awesome update...loved it

continue soon
thanks 4 mail
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...what an amazingly beautiful update...I hope they get through this storm safely...and also start to open up to one another!!! :)
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the flashback was sooo cute. khushi being stuffed with her favourite food just because she came back from a school field trip. arnav obviously was bound to be angry abt it after all its not as if she did not enjoy there or had to do labour work tht she is being pampered like tht, my poor baby.

though i realize the importance and need for them to have this discussion, so tht they can move ahead but i really dnt like tht they have lost hope for their lives :(.
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update
loved it
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loving this trip... Bringing them closer..
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Its easy said then done... After seeing the lucky ppl on 1st page as update my heart is on fire... Green monster... Loved the update so much... Just this short comment for now will give as detailed comment as I could later. Have to read the poem yet n the pre n post notes as well... I would have read the update yesterday but my mood was not right so didnt... Thts coz if i had read it in tht mood I wouldnt b able to enjoy it... Will soon b back with detailed cmnt
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh wow what an update, I just wanted to continue reading this...

So Khushi made the effort and Arnav was clearly impressed

and WOW he made her see snow woohoo, that was so damn sweet, I LOVED IT!

& what a confession πŸ˜› I LOVED IT!

Can't wait to read about how their conversation moves forward from here
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
a new ff by u.. ye kab hua.. kaise ... mujhe iske baare mein pata kyun nahi tha... !!!
mujhe isse kya farak padta hai...????
farak padta hai ... dammit !!

πŸ˜ƒ

glad dat i didnt miss on dis gem of d writing.. u brot d best moments of ipk back to life.. love u so much for this .. 😊
Dimz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A stormy night for revelations...will they sort o it the teenage angst that has plagued them both throughout and decide to actually behave like adults now...?

Intense hatred now turning into intense attraction...will they fight again to hide it.

When Kushi asked aRnav to stop the car I thought she is going to say I'm scared of speed and then u go Arun it on its head and actually make Kushi puke...πŸ˜† I'm not sure Arnav would have been so accommodating if she had thrown up on him.