Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Soopery doopery update! 

Young Arnav Khushi ... as always ... entertaining to the core! :)

Ouh! now! The present ones! at their amorous best! yep albeit nothing so obvious .. yet ... this one where their hearts go fluttering with eachother's presence... is the best! :)

Alright! so both stuck in the storm! both realizing that it must be the end of them! and so both uttering the same words! Brilliant! issey behtar aur kya romantic ho sakta hey!?

Ooh! so both are gonna get the demons out that they held against each other all those years back? cant wait to know what they have to say for it! 
Zehra darling ... jaldi kariyo! update sooner pileej!! :)

Okie yet again IPKND made its presence known in the form of the gifs .. again making me go sombre with the nostalgia offcourse!*sniff*

Thanks Alsi pattey! tuney jee khush kar dala is update se! :)
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow i jus read the seven chapters u write very well i must say
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i want to write a long comment for the chap 7 but due to paucity of time i am not able to... have exams...
when i want to take a break to refresh myself, i will come back and write it... :))

tab tak liye, intezaar, intezaar, intezaar karo... intezaar karo... (asha paekh-dharmendra song wala intezaar...)
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's such a beautiful update! Ha they were jealous of each other!! Cannot wait to read further! Thanks for the email.
skmr.bs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it..the flash back was great...I understood why Arnav was jealous of khushi but didnt get why khushi was jealous..is it beacause he has a bigger family to love him..where as she oy has her parents...can't wait to know..!!!!
I love the raizadas playing cupid...they are all crazy...!!! They both really feel for each other..and care about each other..!!!
namita11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update. So they confessed. Won't be easy for both of them. Wonder why khushi was jealous of him? I could always feel arnav as me being the eldest in family
debby_11 thumbnail
beautiful ff...i love the way they are bonding...awesome part
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update...
Hope they will get out of this mess soon...
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
loved the update...khushi's excitement on seeing the hotel was sooo cute...she is a baby seriously...that's why i love her...and i m sure arnav finds her cute for the same reason now...
storm and the destruction uphills was a total shock...i never thought that this would happen...but i guess god is giving them a chance to talk their hearts out after so many years...they'll be safe...
continue soon
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think the flashbacks are the most beautiful part of the updates, they allow a glimpse of the past and wat made them behave the way they did now! i guess it was not easy at all for arnav to be there but still not being close to everyone as before and all this because khushi had everyone attention!

but its amazing to see how they have both evolved from their childhood to the point they are now at ease teasing one another if not directly.

i know the weather was dreadful and they were worried for their safety but i personally think that this weather sounded so romantic and they were left alone and this gave them the chance to talk, to finally let out wat have been bothering them for so long. if they dont seize this opportunity there will always be a gap between them.

unbelievable they both asked for forgiveness and they both had the same reason for their behavior. if they had talked years ago, many conflicts would have been avoided and who knows maybe today they would have been friends! but childhood is the phase of life where mistakes are committed easily as we have the whole adulthood to repent and regret for it