Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Polkadots78 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved this update..This is my favorite chapter of all. I loved the way you made this so real.. her motion sickness and his patience and then the storm. I have been through such a storm when I was visiting Gangtok and I can tell you that the the past does pass in front of your eyes. 
I am glad Arnav and Khushi have reached this phase together where the bitterness of the past is slowly receding. Brilliantly written!
shona231289 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
absolutely beautiful...I fell in love with arshi all over again after reading this amazing fic...thanks to u :)
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing update...😳 Im loving the family and their plans and also the caring Arnav.. he took so much care of Khushi... And that alone time they are spending together.. confessing to each other and apologizing.. can these two get any cuter?😆
Mithikush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Excellent part
They r superbbb
Eagerly waiting for d next
shubhi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Loved it
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update, and, the email, Zehra :-))
 Arnav, trying to spring a surprise on his mom,...and, although, Ratna was genuinely happy and shedding tears of joy( applause for incorporating the dialogue) ,to have him around, he felt ignored...to make matters worse, his not so favorites featured in the menu...I liked Arvind admonishing about not being fussy...so true, that!! 

I concur with Khushi, the man's demeanor had mutated mammothly post the apology...his solicitude is so palpable..it was so heartwarming to read how he took take of her comfort...she had no qualms about sharing the room,... and, also remembered about him suffering from a neck sprain...so did he, apropos her wish to see the snow, and, also about her threshold of the cold weather...

It was heartwrenching to read that they were apologizing as they felt their chances to make it to safety, seemed bleak, I hope the weather takes a turn for the better...soon..much intrigued by her last sentence...Await next..

riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't see res here... Lol i was waiting for update .
More present than past .
Arnav was feeling jealous towards her we know Khushi why?
How many scene guest house heer - ranja day Nainital trip lot running through my mind.
Their comfort level started to increase teasing understanding caring etc .
When he was boy he hated seeing Khushi pampered by his family but here he had smile on his lips. They came long way.
Khushi's jealous let me guess ...hmmm because he got such a loving Big family Di mom dad Dadi Nani etc but Khushi had just her parents not even a sibling .
Shashi and Aravind had an understanding nod while talking north and snow ... I didn't get that part.
Thanks for mail Zehra .
farha_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in first update I was like what is arnav - five???? but I think now I really can relate to him...reading the FB i felt a looot bad for arnav and little irritated with khushi...it's actually hard to share your ma..

jealousy, envy, hatred or whatever they do remember every little thing about each other..

nanital trip seems like a lot evenful.. rains and storms and confession...i guess this trip will bring them closer...
arnav's jealousy can easily be understood but khushi's????? o_O ...why the hell was jealous of arnav.?????

thanks for the update ..specially for such a big one
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was a lovely LONG muah update ! Amazing twist in the end. They would obviously survive but after the revelation romance might bloom na ? ahem.

koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was an awesome update, but wonder why khushi was jealous of Arnav?