TH#2 ArHi SS:Love Interrupted TH#3 pg.150

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Whoopsie .. okay ..I thought Buaji .. Who turned out to be nani .. Arnav's nani 😆😆..

How sweet is Arnav to bring her from ashram to make khushi happy !! 😳
I loved that! Plus a overdue apology!! :D

Oh my .. She really did annoy him.. And he couldn't catch a break! :P
I can't believe that after
Many years, she come clean and tells everyone 😆

Ahh they both buried the hatchet!!
😃

Khushi is a strong girl, I must say!

Hayeee the kitchen encounter ..
He loved her food ☺️ and he thinks she adorable.. Eeek kuch kuch hota hai.. :)

Aww love the Shyam and khushi bond! It's cute!

A way for a guy to get memorised .. You flick your hair back and forth!! :P

The equation is changing.. Both having sexy thoughts .. :D

Thank you.. Ahhh the rain hug .. 😳
I wonder what will happen now! Edited by .._sonii_.. - 10 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dee!
2nd

Edited!

Sabse pehle toh 😆. CC mei resing.
2nd what have you done to get such amazing readers? Nothing much than writing beautiful stories & letting us relieve IPK moments😉
Now comment for update!
My my, 6000+ words😲 👏
I wonder how you sat for so long & typed😛
So it was naniji.
Well children do feel jealous when someone else gets attention from the one they love. They never see that te person is paying attention to them too. They just see that why the other child is getting attention. And here toh the case is worst, arnav's enemy she is😛
Aww, poor arnav! Khushi ne toh bechare ki baand baja di. She is chota packet bada dhamaka😆
I loved the change in their relationship. Glad that khushi accepted her mistake! 
Chalo at least now they don't share 'enemy' wala relationship! Hopefully their Rabba ve's won't be interrupted this time!
Thanks for writing those IPK moments <3 I miss my show😭

Edited by dj_arshifan - 10 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Zee, you cannot do this to me...

All I was thinking of was this...

We are making progress here...ASR is being Arnav and KKG is being Khushi

Edited by Kalyaani - 10 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ttt

~Edit~ 

Itne late unres ke liye laakhon laakhon sorry! Meko maaf kar do

She never left an opportunity for him to cut her some slack, did she? When they were young that is.. poor fellow. 

But now the times have changed. He genuinely feels sorry.. he brought his Nani back for her! And she made dessert with yoghurt for him. And he finds her adorable. And he offered her a job at AR without acting all high and mighty. Now isn't he a wonderful man?

Speaking of which.. a husband who makes yummy sev puri! For the first time I am having no difficulty liking Shyam 😆

And I loved your take one the one of only rain-ArHi-scene 😳 I have a thing for rain romance. Its a Bombay thing... don't you think ? Main ab next part padhti huun before you unres for Chapter 7 ! 
Edited by vgedin - 10 years ago
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it, i miss the show😭. Next update I am sure a furious Arnav, bcs KKG was not careful!!Edited by KreyaArshiLover - 10 years ago
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
the whole flashback was supercute..! furious arnav and mishcheivious khushi! omg! khushi kitni naughty thi bachpan pe,,poor arnav!  bechaare ko khaamakha music player par daant padi!😆

and ratna and arnav's dad love story was also nice...😳,,well, neighbourhood love! only if arnav and khushi realize this!

so as an apology arnav call nani! arnav and khushi knows each other very well,, beshak jitna bhi lade wo! nani make khushi happy and arnav is happy too!

she knows him so well, that she make yogurt wali dish for him not cream wali, because HE didnot like cream!

how perfectly she made lavanya wear an indian traditional dress, mischeivious! omg! khushi stick krishna and put the blame on arnav, and bechaare ko daant aur maar dono padi thi! but now she accepted her fault in front of evryone,,,!

daamad ji organising chat stall? this shyam is nice unlike that serial wala shyam!

now she is working in arnav's office and laad governor is making her work too much as sexual tension is also there,,,!

lol! akaash didnt give khushi any work! 😆

ooh! last scene!!! rain hug??? abhi toh arnav khoob chillayega!!

superb update! aap acha likhti ho! i am planning to publish urs and ur sister's work bas! lekin tab, jab main ameer ho jaungi! like, Financially independent as khushi said!

pictures were beautiful!😳

thanks for teaching me how to make pics..🤗(now i will show attitude to my bro)😉

awesomestest update👏👏👏

Edited by avantisharma - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread...waiting....

loved the update...
another flashback...Another jealous Arnav...I just love to read about this cute jealous kid(not literally)...hard to believe its Arnav Singh Raizada...
Loved her making desert...Arnav's liking it...then his compliment...he is definitely changing...and I'm loving it....
Janmashtami...loved the part where Khushi accepted her mischief...and Arnav told like ask me how naughty she was...
I'm loving La-Khushi bonding...and also Shyam-Khushi bonding...for the first time ever...
So she's gonna work in AR...liked how Arnav told her to work as intern...
And rain...drenched Khushi...mesmerized Arnav...their eye-lock...then the rain hug...what more can we want from one update...Loved it sooo much...
and special thanks for the pictures...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
NAHIII...

kYA MAIN KABHI 1ST,2ND YAN THIRD AON GI Zehra ki updates pr

WHAT?

Anyways enough of my drama Zehra
ON NEW THREAD...

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 years ago