Sanam Saeed and Sarwat promoting Dhaani

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Oki im actually making this thread coz Sanam Saeed and Sarwat have been on several morning shows to promote their theater play "Dhaani"
I started to like these girls evn more after watching their intw. they are sooo sweet and honest.

Good Morning Pakistan

OK apparently i havn't found one of their intw. But here is a pic from tht show. So if someone knows which show this pic is from, do let me know.

Edited by -Lostindreams - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
looks like TVOne;s set? or i dont know, i havent seen it, plus all these channels dont come here... except for Hum ARY and GEO, and its from neither, im pretty sure... 😕
do post in the first post if you fine it! 😳
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for this thread and the links :)
have seen thr intv in Good Morning Pakistan..they both were really fab wid thr answers!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
They came on JPJ last night too..Idk if it was for the same promotion, I missed the beginning.
kashishdabest thumbnail
iqra sweety thank u soo much for sharing..omg its always a treat to watch sanam and i love the friendship sanam and sarwat share..already saw the goodmorning pakistan show and simply loved them..especially sanam...and will be watching the other two over the next few days!!! thank u soo much for making a seperate topic..much easy to fin...
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs iqra
I simply love Sanam...she is looking so so gorgeous..I loved loved loved how all callers wanted to talk to Kashaf/Sanam...also loved how everyone clapped when one of the callers said Sanam should get the best actress award...and I completely agree...she must get one!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed it...it was so much fun btw when Fahad asked if they weren't girls, who in the industry would they like to be, Sanam said "mein hero hoti ...Fawad hoti"😳😆...oh I love FS!!
Fahad also said they they will try to get ZGH team in his show one more time🥳...hope this happens!!!!!
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

HERE IS THE REVIEW FOR DHAANI!!!: :) :)

Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing😊
She is so 'Adorable'
kashishdabest thumbnail
I just love Sanam..she is such an adorable and wonderful person..have more to say but from mobile right nw so cqnt speak my mind but love Sanam..ajd Sarwat even though i havent seen her work yet but i love sanam and sarwats bonding
--Nia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

These pics are from utho jago pakistan show