Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved Mera Naseeb too. Sanam Saeed was great in it. Syra walked away with all the praise for some reason though.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I like Ahsan, but I feel he has done too much work over the years and not until recently with Hum did he really get a chance to showcase his talent. I loved him in Pani Jaisa Pyar, Vasl & Paarsa. He was even good in Na Kaho Tum Mere Nahin. I do agree on how he seems pretty fun loving and seems like a good guy..and that's a big plus. However, with Fahad it's a different story in my eyes. He's a really amazing actor and though I always loved him to begin with, after MAQH, I was just blown away. It's one of those special shows that you hold on to for a long time..I really don't understand how it wasn't as popular as some of the other shows we're seeing today..and really not sure how Fahad never got his due post that show. He deserved more, as such shows don't always happen..especially in a time where everything on Pak tv is women oriented. Oh & whenever I hear its OST, it just takes me back to those Saturdays when I'd anxiously wait to see the show...πŸ˜† The OST itself is so amazing needless to say.

I was thinking that too...it seems like Fahad does put a lot of makeup on as a host..πŸ˜† He has a very fair complexion these days. πŸ˜†..but regardless, he's still amazing.

The OST of MAQH was so meaningful.. I waited for it every Saturday seriously.. Our whole family used to watch it.. it was like a whole atmosphere for an hour..great..

I really like Ahsan SS as you know now.. I want him to be the next big person if not Fahad..πŸ˜†

seriously so much makeup on him my sister's like ammi yeh to mujhse bhi gora lag raha hai..πŸ˜†

Fari: College's good.. jut two more weeks and then end..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

For the fair complexion: earlier this week, someone actually did say something about his complexion on the phone..and he was like yeh lighting aur makeup hai mera asli chehra nahi hai 🀣
My sis and I were like yesss we know that but we still love you! πŸ˜†

Star, I loved MAQH...I think my appreciation for Fahad grew ten folds after that show..it was a huge milestone in his career, but sadly neither Fahad, nor the show got the recognition they deserved.

LOL really..that's funny..πŸ˜† I noticed the fair complexion in some of his show's pictures and I thought, that's not his real skin tone. πŸ˜† He looks better without makeup though.

My whole family loved MAQH!..my sister hardly likes any Pakistani actor yet she really liked Fahad post this show. lol..I thought the OST had such an impact as well. It's one of my favorite OSTs.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Btw, Kia Hai Joh Pyaar full song is out.. It's good.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Same here, MAQH OST is one of my favs. It's so deep and meaningful. And yeah..he does look naturally without all the fair n lovely πŸ˜† at times, he would come on the show without any gel and hair a mess, well not mess, but just un-gelled or something and my sis and I would totally be like *sigh* you still look SO amazing
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
what is kya hai jo pyaar? πŸ˜•
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

what is kya hai jo pyaar? πŸ˜•

Tarang Housefull song from Ahsan, Sanam and Sarwat's telefilm Dil Mera Dharkan Teri.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Remake of the old song..in Tarang Housefull..picturised on Ahsan Khan, Sarwat, and Sanam Saeed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwUtul-cb_w&list=PL0VDnAPL_-S7ror7xhQodbmgGBcAMN1SB
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Same here, MAQH OST is one of my favs. It's so deep and meaningful. And yeah..he does look naturally without all the fair n lovely πŸ˜† at times, he would come on the show without any gel and hair a mess, well not mess, but just un-gelled or something and my sis and I would totally be like *sigh* you still look SO amazing

I'm talking about this Fahad.. This is some real stuff..😳

Ohh get it.. thanks..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My favourite Umera Ahmed's drama used to be Daam followed by QeT but after ZGH it is ZGH for me😳. I have also liked DeS, SeZ, Maat and MZZBN.
though Maat was dragged so much and I felt the theme was very typical however it had very powerful performances by Saba and Aminah specially Saba just stole the show, she was so natural in the negative role 😳
SeZ was good but the pace of that show was again painfully slow. Wasn't entirely impressed with Mahira in the beginning few scenes however later she was great in particular her scenes with Samina Peerzada were a treat to watch.
Qaid e Tanhai is one of my favourite show till date, I just love Sawera in that drama really no one beats her in acting.
I loved DeS and Daam because they were original script and had that uncertainty element which I think made them more enjoyable. Sanam B was great in both these shows.
ZGH is definitely better than it's novel, the reason why I like ZGH is because Kashaf is so different from other female roles that we have seen. Kashaf represents a strong female character who despite having her share of problems refuses to accept crap from people including her father and Zaroon.
Although I have loved Falak from SeZ, Aisha from QeT and Zara from Daam but they at one point became Mazloom however Kashaf is no Mazloom character which makes her stand out from the rest😳