Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Ashk had this love element going on.. Girl loves the guy but hated him before now the guy hates her but loves her at the same time.. that's my thing..😆 I don't mind Fawad.. he's okay.. he is a good actor.. I just have problem with the amount of hype he gets which I and only I think he doesn't deserve... plus I know he's so stuck up in real but whatever.. I ignore all that when I'm watching something so I only focus on how the actor is doing.. considering that Fawad is okay.. nice I'd say.. coming to ZGH ummm I don't like that girl either.. Her dialogue delivery is bad.. maybe I might watch it one fine day like I did watch Ashk..

Ashk wasn't as bad as as many made it so I'm not surprised you watched it all..even I did. I just didn't like Resham's character..her entire story was just so boring and her character was a bit annoying too. I love Sanam's dialogue delivery though..especially in ZGH...you should watch the entire thing if you ever get time and maybe you're opinion may change after seeing her performance thoroughly.

I think Fawad's awesome, but I think I know where you're coming from. There are other actors who deserve the same hype if not more..someone like Fahad (I just always have to think of Fahaad while talking to you...but then I love the guy as well and do feel he's underrated)..I'm really hoping Kankar goes well.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Am I the only one who loved Mera Naseeb?

I liked Mera Naseeb too.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Ashk wasn't as bad as as many made it so I'm not surprised you watched it all..even I did. I just didn't like Resham's character..her entire story was just so boring and her character was a bit annoying too. I love Sanam's dialogue delivery though..especially in ZGH...you should watch the entire thing if you ever get time and maybe you're opinion may change after seeing her performance thoroughly.

I think Fawad's awesome, but I think I know where you're coming from. There are other actors who deserve the same hype if not more..someone like Fahad (I just always have to think of Fahaad while talking to you...but then I love the guy as well and do feel he's underrated)..I'm really hoping Kankar goes well.

I knowww Resham was so boring.. her story was not needed.. but meh whatever.. I'll give it a chance in the summer maybe.. cuz I know my people back home watch it too so I might catch up on it and update you

Well there's so many other people who deserve that recognition and hype.. Not only Fahad I'll include Ahsan in it too.. he's multi talented.. he's a great and pretty fun loving host he doesn't act like Fahad does in his morning show.. plus he's such a good actor, he looks good I mean what does he lack? he has all the pluses to be a next big face.. So many people are underrated.. but I guess it depends on luck.. Humsafar got so much hype for no reason so Fawad getting hype still makes sense.. MAQH is like the most underated drama ever.. I hope kankar is good..

And Fahad needs to quit that morning show of his.. it's not his cup of tea, he acts and puts so much makeup on..🤢 But I still love the guy 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pallo, I find all that true about Fahad too, but I'm hopelessly in love with him! 😆 I'd like for him to continue the show only so I get to see his face every night
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Pallo, I find all that true about Fahad too, but I'm hopelessly in love with him! 😆 I'd like for him to continue the show only so I get to see his face every night

I don't get Hum anymore so I don't.. but to be honest when I had Hum I watched his show too every night.. he looked so bad in it and he acted all the way.. But I watched it every night like a dedicated fangirl..😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
I have Jadoo and Hum is the only live channel on there..and YES I watch it like a crazy fangirl..JUST for him..mera kuch nai ho sakta 😆

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I have Jadoo and Hum is the only live channel on there..and YES I watch it like a crazy fangirl..JUST for him..mera kuch nai ho sakta 😆

I have Jadoo too Fari.. but it's in my mom's room and she has to sleep early to get up for work.. I miss it 😭
OnlyHope thumbnail
Awww...it's in my mom's room too..but my dad doesn't get home till late so din mein mom usually just brings it out 😆

How's college?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I knowww Resham was so boring.. her story was not needed.. but meh whatever.. I'll give it a chance in the summer maybe.. cuz I know my people back home watch it too so I might catch up on it and update you

Well there's so many other people who deserve that recognition and hype.. Not only Fahad I'll include Ahsan in it too.. he's multi talented.. he's a great and pretty fun loving host he doesn't act like Fahad does in his morning show.. plus he's such a good actor, he looks good I mean what does he lack? he has all the pluses to be a next big face.. So many people are underrated.. but I guess it depends on luck.. Humsafar got so much hype for no reason so Fawad getting hype still makes sense.. MAQH is like the most underated drama ever.. I hope kankar is good..

And Fahad needs to quit that morning show of his.. it's not his cup of tea, he acts and puts so much makeup on..🤢 But I still love the guy 😆

I like Ahsan, but I feel he has done too much work over the years and not until recently with Hum did he really get a chance to showcase his talent. I loved him in Pani Jaisa Pyar, Vasl & Paarsa. He was even good in Na Kaho Tum Mere Nahin. I do agree on how he seems pretty fun loving and seems like a good guy..and that's a big plus. However, with Fahad it's a different story in my eyes. He's a really amazing actor and though I always loved him to begin with, after MAQH, I was just blown away. It's one of those special shows that you hold on to for a long time..I really don't understand how it wasn't as popular as some of the other shows we're seeing today..and really not sure how Fahad never got his due post that show. He deserved more, as such shows don't always happen..especially in a time where everything on Pak tv is women oriented. Oh & whenever I hear its OST, it just takes me back to those Saturdays when I'd anxiously wait to see the show...😆 The OST itself is so amazing needless to say.

I was thinking that too...it seems like Fahad does put a lot of makeup on as a host..😆 He has a very fair complexion these days. 😆..but regardless, he's still amazing.
OnlyHope thumbnail
For the fair complexion: earlier this week, someone actually did say something about his complexion on the phone..and he was like yeh lighting aur makeup hai mera asli chehra nahi hai 🤣
My sis and I were like yesss we know that but we still love you! 😆

Star, I loved MAQH...I think my appreciation for Fahad grew ten folds after that show..it was a huge milestone in his career, but sadly neither Fahad, nor the show got the recognition they deserved.