Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Dex when you finish Daam and Malal do watch Doraha as well. It's also one of the best.

Okay I will! Thanks! πŸ˜ƒThe best part about Pakistani serials is that they are precise and realistic and don't drag on for ages. πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
MZZB and ZGH. I wud say both equally for me.
But maybe ZGH 1% more lol, mostly becoz i can relate 2 it.

i feel paki drama's for me r the only ones tht makes me think/realise some things i do not see in korean/indian/english series/dramas.

It's not like ZGH made me realise anything, but this is the first time i've seen a drama, where we actually saw wht a girl has in her mind (family problems, Uni, marriage etc.). Evn i have so much to think abt all the freaking time.

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Thank you Naj!πŸ€—

Yea, found my way after stalking your recent posts! I think I'm gonna be addicted to this place soon.πŸ˜†

Ahhh! No wonder Lol! Great to have you on board! πŸ₯³

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Vasl was also a great drama though not written by Umera.
I think Samira Fazal is also a great writer. Mera Maseeb, Vasl, Mera Saeein were all great.

I heard so much about Vasl so I watched it but it was nothing that greatπŸ€”
Durre shahwar was my favourite, I just didnt mention it because it wasnt based on a novel
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Durre shahwar was my favourite, I just didnt mention it because it wasnt based on a novel

Yeah I loved Durre Shahwar myself...though I rate Daam & Malal a bit higher. lol
..but Sanam & Mikaal have great chemistry. I wish to see them in another show soon.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Thanks Star! πŸ˜ƒ Yea I am on track, the bedroom scene where Kashaf and Zaroon look at each other and speak in their minds was so hilariously cute. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks, will try Malal and Daam next then!πŸ˜ƒ

lmao, it was...πŸ˜†

yeah definitely do..let us know what you think whenever you do get a chance to watch them. Then, there are some other awesome shows that aren't by Umera yet still pretty good..so once you're done we can go there. πŸ˜†

by the way, who was your favorite performer in terms of acting out of all the 3 shows you watched?
Sanam can look good with anyone :P
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

lmao, it was...πŸ˜†

yeah definitely do..let us know what you think whenever you do get a chance to watch them. Then, there are some other awesome shows that aren't by Umera yet still pretty good..so once you're done we can go there. πŸ˜†

by the way, who was your favorite performer in terms of acting out of all the 3 shows you watched?

I'm not sure, they are all so natural at it. It's hard to pick a favorite performance. But I like Aisha from QET, both the girls from Maat and Kashaf and her mom from ZGH the most.

Oh yea please do. In fact, I am gonna start watching Malal now.

dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I would definitely say MZZB...the show had everything, and the acting was phenomenal. There wasn't a single episode where I didn't cry πŸ˜ƒ

Besides that I'd say Shehr-e-Zaat, even though it wasn't really a novel..the adaptation into a show was amazing though. Even though I don't like Mahira's acting all that much, she did well, and the dialogues were to die for. Durr-e-Shehwar was really good too.
Edited by DramayBaaz - 11 years ago