Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I thorougly enjoyed Man-o-Salwa. I saw the drama on it's original run and loved it. Initially I didn't like Resham at all but by the end I think her and Noman Ijaz were perfect in their roles.

I agree.. I enjoyed Mann-o-Salva..
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I have only watched Quaid E Tanhayi and Maat and now I'm watching Zindagi Gulzar hain and really like it. But QET is my favorite work of her's out of the three.

Please recommend me some more of her stuff, thanks! 😃

Hey Dex... good to see you here..
watch Malaal & Daam.. i'm sure you'll like them
Usman. thumbnail

Has anyone here seen Uraan?

--Totally forgot about Doraha. Amazing work by Umera as well. I think this was flawless too like Daam.

I've seen Uraan.. it was different yet good.. but the writing wasnt as par with other work of UA..
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think with Man-O-Salwa, if you watch just the drama without reading the novel beforehand, you can enjoy it. However, if you read the novel and then watch the drama, you can't help compare it and then drama loses the charm. At least that's what happened to me. But that could also be cuz of the fact that I'm not too fond of adaptations :P

From her original scripts, I love Daam and Doraha! Also like Qaid-e-Tanhai...I thought it was a really good drama. A bit different from the usual separation themed stories. Me and my brother used to watch it with my mother. Mumma usually doesn't comment on the music aspect of the shows but for this one, everytime she sat to watch the episode she said just how good the singer's voice in OST is.
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I would say ZGH is pretty good!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mais

I think with Man-O-Salwa, if you watch just the drama without reading the novel beforehand, you can enjoy it. However, if you read the novel and then watch the drama, you can't help compare it and then drama loses the charm. At least that's what happened to me. But that could also be cuz of the fact that I'm not too fond of adaptations :P

From her original scripts, I love Daam and Doraha! Also like Qaid-e-Tanhai...I thought it was a really good drama. A bit different from the usual separation themed stories. Me and my brother used to watch it with my mother. Mumma usually doesn't comment on the music aspect of the shows but for this one, everytime she sat to watch the episode she said just how good the singer's voice in OST is.

Same here..my mom loved Qaid e tanhai and she loved the song. She usually never comments on the songs..but she really like its OST. I do too though..the singer has an amazing voice.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Dex, what a pleasant surprise! Ahh you watch ZGH too..are you on track with the current episode?

You should watch Malal and Daam by Umera. They are her original scripts and pretty different.

Thanks Star! 😃 Yea I am on track, the bedroom scene where Kashaf and Zaroon look at each other and speak in their minds was so hilariously cute. 😆😆

Thanks, will try Malal and Daam next then!😃
791198 thumbnail

I'd say Daam, Malal and Meri Zaat Zara-e-Benishaan.

Originally posted by: Usman.

Hey Dex... good to see you here..
watch Malaal & Daam.. i'm sure you'll like them

Hey Usman! Good to be here!😃

Malal and Daam it is since three of you recommend it! Thanks guys!
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

Oh ho! look who's here Welcome ji!!! 🤗

Thank you Naj!🤗

Yea, found my way after stalking your recent posts! I think I'm gonna be addicted to this place soon.😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dex when you finish Daam and Malal do watch Doraha as well. It's also one of the best.