Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
for me it is Zindagi Gulzar hai and then MZZB... (best)

the most weak serial for me was amar bail..it was such a wonderful novel but the drama was a total disaster. after that man o salwa.
Uzma005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I never finished that show and Resham was not apt for that female lead. That show has got to be one of Umera's weaker shows. I love Umera but the show was a snooze fest..def not one of her best shows in my eyes.

ditto.. wat about amar bail. i think mano salwa was bit better than amar bail..
I watched amarbail...didnt like it at all
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzma005

ditto.. wat about amar bail. i think mano salwa was bit better than amar bail..

I know I tried watching man o salwa for Umera and Faisal Qureshi's sake but even two of my most favorite people didn't help me watch it. I never even tried watching Amar Bail because I hear it is the worst adaptation.

Did you get a chance to watch Wujood e Laraib btw
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Uzma005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I know I tried watching man o salwa for Umera and Faisal Qureshi's sake but even two of my most favorite people didn't help me watch it. I never even tried watching Amar Bail because I hear it is the worst adaptation.

Did you get a chance to watch Wujood e Laraib btw

I was so keen to watch wajood e larab but the video quality on youtube is so bad. if u have link of the drama in some good video quality do let me know i will definitely watch it. have u read the novel Amer bail? it was so good but the adaption was worst. its good that u never tried to watch amar bail.
Edited by Uzma005 - 11 years ago
791198 thumbnail
I have only watched Quaid E Tanhayi and Maat and now I'm watching Zindagi Gulzar hain and really like it. But QET is my favorite work of her's out of the three.

Please recommend me some more of her stuff, thanks! 😃
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I have only watched Quaid E Tanhayi and Maat and now I'm watching Zindagi Gulzar hain and really like it. But QET is my favorite work of her's out of the three.

Please recommend me some more of her stuff, thanks!😃

Dex, what a pleasant surprise! Ahh you watch ZGH too..are you on track with the current episode?

You should watch Malal and Daam by Umera. They are her original scripts and pretty different.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzma005

I was so keen to watch wajood e larab but the video quality on youtube is so bad. if u have link of the drama in some good video quality do let me know i will definitely watch it. have u read the novel Amer bail? it was so good but the adaption was worst. its good that u never tried to watch amar bail.

I am afraid that Wujood e Laraib is only available in such quality. I was lucky enough to watch it when it first aired in 2004 when I was visiting Pakistan. Then I watched it again online in that horrible quality lol.

No I never read Amar Bail..but I'm sure it was awesome and way better than the show they made.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Please recommend me some more of her stuff, thanks!😃

I'd say Daam, Malal and Meri Zaat Zara-e-Benishaan.
starstruckk thumbnail
^ I thought you never even watched Malal 😕