Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
It's realistic in its underlying theme though..shikwe se shukar..we all go through that journey and end up seeing our blessings/being grateful. Also, kahin koi to hoga Zaroon jaisa just gives me hope...realistic enough for me πŸ˜†
Dude, there is NO ONE like Zaroon. Not after marriage atleast. πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Dude, there is NO ONE like Zaroon. Not after marriage atleast. πŸ˜†

That's not true. Right after marriages..couples that had a love marriage, usually are loving to each other. The problems begin later on. πŸ˜†..and they will in this show too.

Zaroon likes Kashaf...he chose her, came after her..and before her, he had no one in mind for marriage..what else did you expect from him post marriage? πŸ˜† It would've been baffling had he been a douchebag post marriage because he wanted to marry Kashaf..it wasn't the other way around.

And, I disagree..I feel this show is one of the more realistic ones to come out. Of course it's not the usual Umera content..but it's extraordinary..especially when compared to other shows these days.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

So I finished watching Daam and hated, absolutely hated the ending! It made no sense at all. None whatsoever. She waits for 7 years and then marries someone else just when the misunderstanding is cleared. What kind of senseless masochism was that?! 😑Reminded me of various Kekta bahus' sacrifice in all her soaps. It was going sooo well until the end. Poor Junaid.😭

Oh but I still loved the show. They should come up with a part 2 and re-unite Zara and Junaid!

LOL Dex..you're not alone though. πŸ˜† So many people wanted Junaid and Zara to end up together..I still remember reading how people were just waiting for that until the last episode happened. πŸ˜†

I too wanted Zara and Junaid to reunite at one point..but after I saw the end..and thought about..I feel Zara did the right thing. She would've never moved on in life had she gone back to Junaid..especially considering his very own sister, who was her once upon a "best friend" screwed her over. And, if you notice..post that whole saga, Zara kind of never did move on until the very end when she meets Junaid again. She even says, she had this guilt all these years of never letting Junaid know about what happened, but even that's gone now.

Also, Junaid had a daughter and was still married to Fiza when he meets Zara later...so, when he comes to see her that one last time, at the very end and asks her if she'd marry him..at that point..being the person Zara was, she would've never said yes and broke a home. Even if that meant being with someone who she loved.

It was more than just getting back with Junaid. It was just letting everything go and moving on in life, and from an incident that had so much to do with Junaid..

Apart from that..Junaid and Zara have to be two of my favorite characters. I loved them..I admit..a part of me died when they never reunited...Junaid was left all alone..and that hurt. 😭 seriously lol
by the way..isn't the guy who played Junaid, cute? I love him ☺️
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Haha maine bhi yahi suna hai ke shaadi ke baad pyaar 4 dino ka hi hota hai :P but I thought after the fights they will become lovey dovey again?
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
To fights khatam hone do na..lovey dovey hojayenge :P
It's quite normal Hinna...fights, ups and downs...pyaar rehta hai ☺️

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

To fights khatam hone do na..lovey dovey hojayenge :P
It's quite normal Hinna...fights, ups and downs...pyaar rehta hai ☺️

Even clinging to your wife 24/7? πŸ˜†