Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

yeah 5 episodes left or probably even less

yah hai tu 25 hi
but increase karna ka plane kar rahay hain
let c kia hota hai
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah maybe they might extend it for a bit, they did it with last two episodes of Humsafar and that was annoying
There is hardly anything left from the novel and 5 episodes should be more than enough unless they just want to earn more profit and therefore ruin it by extending/dragging
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

I understand her Urdu perfectly, I don't know why but her Urdu reminds me of Dr Israr Ahmed, very poetic .

whoo? πŸ˜†

but yeah in this show her Urdu's pretty good. Though she has made a great improvement ever since Daam which was her first show...I think she's more comfortable speaking English because she wasn't born in Pakistan and spent 6 or so yrs abroad.

In my opinion the best part about Sanam Saeed is her dialogue delivery.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

whoo? πŸ˜†

but yeah in this show her Urdu's pretty good. Though she has made a great improvement ever since Daam which was her first show...I think she's more comfortable speaking English because she wasn't born in Pakistan and spent 6 or so yrs abroad.

In my opinion the best part about Sanam Saeed is her dialogue delivery.

You haven't heard of the late Dr Israr Ahmed star?πŸ˜† He was a well known Islamic preacher/scholar in Pakistan, Mashallah our media were more concerned about showing the Sania/Shoaib wedding than the news of his demise.
I used to enjoy listening to his Urdu, somewhere it reminded me of Sanam. Same uniqueness in the manner of speaking,

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like those girls who have a different\weird way of speaking\pronouncing Urdu.. eg. Sanam, Alishba, Syra πŸ˜†
I dont think they would extend it more than 25 episodes, it would ruin it
791198 thumbnail
So I finished watching Daam and hated, absolutely hated the ending! It made no sense at all. None whatsoever. She waits for 7 years and then marries someone else just when the misunderstanding is cleared. What kind of senseless masochism was that?! 😑Reminded me of various Kekta bahus' sacrifice in all her soaps. It was going sooo well until the end. Poor Junaid.😭

Oh but I still loved the show. They should come up with a part 2 and re-unite Zara and Junaid!
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Thats the thing with Umera's dramas, they dont always give you the ending which you want but the ending which is realistic.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Ditto. Which is why I love Umera's work...it's always realistic, not fairy-tale like and happily ever after kind. Though in the case of ZGH, we know that'll happen because of the book and there are exceptions too, but most of the time, it's just a very realistic ending.
Yeah ZGH is kinda unrealistic, novel ka to pata nahi but the drama is at times :P