Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Dex: 10 episodes already? you are quick
btw, Sanam Saeed (Kashaf) played parallel lead in Mera Naseeb before ZGH.. but her first solo lead role is in ZGH

Sorry to say this, but her role can't really be called a parallel lead, whn it was focused so much on Syra's character
Although for me it doesn't matter which role Sanam played in tht drama, since i started to like her from Mera Naseeb.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Iqra, kaunsa Imran? :P[/QUOTE

Imran Abbas, yaar im not saying he is a bad actor.
But at times he is just disappointing.
But at some scenes he can be sooo good.
Iqra she was a parallel lead

and abt Imran Abbas, he sucks at crying :P
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Iqra she was a parallel lead

and abt Imran Abbas, he sucks at crying :P

i know she was a so called parallel lead, but from wht i saw in the drama, it was focused of Syra's character. Personally i was only watching the drama coz of the story and the mothers(and Sanam and imrans story) i really liked them. I skipped whn evr i saw Syra. 😆

@im telling u at times i love Imran's acting so much, but there has as many times i've disliked his acting.

Whn i was younger and didn't really noticed acting, Imran was my fav paki actor (kya karo, good looking tha 😆), first time i saw him was in a drama called Kinara or kinare (wth Shabeer jaan and maira khan i think her name is tht), something like tht, i started to like him SOOO much after that drama. But later whn i started to like actors based on their acting skills, he was no longer my fav actor 😆
Edited by -Lostindreams - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Sanam was given much of screen space as Syra, in Mera Naseeb. Now that I think back..a lot of things revolved around Nazia's character...which is why it never occurred to me that Sanam was supposedly as main as Syra..lol...also Syra was praised more than Sanam, which was just beyond me as she was nothing but mediocre at best. Though I kind of agree with Usman in the sense that they did try advertising the show as both Sanam & Syra's being equally there.

@Dex: yeah, Daam was her first..I agree. I didn't like her in Daam..I found her to be the weakest link in that show..but then again it was her first show and she wasn't as main as the other two girls so I didn't mind her too much..though her character was crazy annoying to watch 😆. The good thing about her is that she has improved a lot with every drama she has done thus far..and now I think she's amazing in ZGH..At this point, I really don't think anyone else would've done as well as her. Are you liking Daam at this point? as your half way in I think.

starstruckk thumbnail

I liked it..(i hope startstruck notice this post of mine 😆)

yeah, .I noticed..😆

I think Mera Naseeb was liked by most people if not all..I think it was won best at Lux too that yr.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Oh, you started with Daam?

Well, then make Malaal next on your list.. 😳
Btw, the only good quality that I could find for Malaal was here:

I've watched this show 2 times... ( I guess it having 15 epis only was quite helpful too :P)

I watched Malal twice myself. That and Daam are so hard to find in good quality online.

I loved Zeniya & Jawad in Malal. I think both Deepti & Imran were really good in that show..their story was my favorite part. I usually don't like Imran so much but Jawad was my favorite performance by him. I also loved Malal's title song.

-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I don't think Sanam was given much of screen space as Syra, in Mera Naseeb. Now that I think back..a lot of things revolved around Nazia's character...which is why it never occurred to me that Sanam was supposedly as main as Syra..lol...also Syra was praised more than Sanam, which was just beyond me as she was nothing but mediocre at best. Though I kind of agree with Usman in the sense that they did try advertising the show as both Sanam & Syra's being equally there.

@Dex: yeah, Daam was her first..I agree. I didn't like her in Daam..I found her to be the weakest link in that show..but then again it was her first show and she wasn't as main as the other two girls so I didn't mind her too much..though her character was crazy annoying to watch 😆. The good thing about her is that she has improved a lot with every drama she has done thus far..and now I think she's amazing in ZGH..At this point, I really don't think anyone else would've done as well as her. Are you liking Daam at this point? as your half way in I think.

@bold exactly, but i personally found Sanam's character strong, which is y i noticed her 😆
Wht i know is i disliked the show mostly coz of Syra.

If by advertising it means tht they did it before the show started i can't say much, i do not have paki channels. I watch evrything ol. But from the drama, or pics(if u search on google) i wudn't really call Sanam's character a parallel lead.😆

Edited by -Lostindreams - 11 years ago
294531 thumbnail

I haven't read any of Umera Ahmed's Novel and not too sure either which shows were adopted from her novels but MZZB was one of the best show ever aired on TV ! I was too compassionate for Saba and her character I am sure that's how it was suppose to be in the novel too. because in the show there weren't any details missing about characters and story .

Edited by IndefiniteLOVE - 11 years ago
791198 thumbnail

Dex: 10 episodes already? you are quick
btw, Sanam Saeed (Kashaf) played parallel lead in Mera Naseeb before ZGH.. but her first solo lead role is in ZGH

Yea when I'm hooked, I am hooked.😆

Oh yeah? Then Mera Naseeb is next after Malal! You guys are great! 🥳