Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I loved Mera Naseeb too. Sanam Saeed was great in it. Syra walked away with all the praise for some reason though.

I loved the sister bond in this drama the most!
I actually tried to make my dad watch MAQH but he didnt like it😳
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

do you ever like any drama, Usman? 😑 you find everything overhyped. πŸ˜†

about Samira Fazal..I think she's awesome though I've heard Mera Naseeb was a copy of an Indian novel and I don't think she gave it any credit. lol

lol.. i find it over hyped does not mean i dont like it.. its good but not as good as Umera's other work..
Mera Naseeb was partially inspired by an Indian novel and I think they did give credit to it...
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Am I the only one who loved Mera Naseeb?

I liked it..(i hope startstruck notice this post of mine πŸ˜†)
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ I'll make sure she does! πŸ˜†
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Am I the only one who loved Mera Naseeb?

I personally liked it alot. THough i disliked most of the actors in it, Imran, Syra and the dude oppo her, the one she didn't get married 2 in the first place. Mostly Syra.
Im always confused whther i like Imran as an actor or not. Coz some time i find him amzing and other times, he seems like a newbeginner πŸ˜•
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I love both the actresses who played Saman & Aimen in Maat, especially Saba who played Saman. And, I also love Sanam who plays Kashaf...I think she's brilliant as Kashaf. This is her first show as a lead and I think her performance as been pretty good thus far. Her first show was Daam and for the next 2 or 3 shows she just played the supporting actress until ZGH happened.

Oh is ZGH her first show as a lead? No wonder! While watching Daam, I was like wow Kashaf is quite raw in this one. She wasn't good at emoting then as much, it seems but in ZGH, she is phenomenal.
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Thanks Ania! πŸ˜ƒThis forum is awesome, I like it already.πŸ˜† Yea I started watching Daam yesterday, on episode 3 now. It's really good so far.

Oh, you started with Daam?

Well, then make Malaal next on your list.. 😳
Btw, the only good quality that I could find for Malaal was here:

I've watched this show 2 times... ( I guess it having 15 epis only was quite helpful too :P)

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Oh, you started with Daam?

Well, then make Malaal next on your list.. 😳
Btw, the only good quality that I could find for Malaal was here:

I've watched this show 2 times... ( I guess it having 15 epis only was quite helpful too :P)

Yea and I'm episode 10 now. Thanks for the link! So that's where all the shows are! Malal is definitely next!
Usman. thumbnail
Dex: 10 episodes already? you are quick
btw, Sanam Saeed (Kashaf) played parallel lead in Mera Naseeb before ZGH.. but her first solo lead role is in ZGH