Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

borreg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

by the way, Sanam Saeed also starred in a telefilm recently called Dil Mera Dhadkan Teri..you should be able to find links to that.

Oh and also, have you seen Mera Naseeb? that's a show with Sanam, and it's a really good one..it's from 2011.

Thanks dear..
so Mera Naseeb is for this weekend...I will check out Dil Mera Dhadkan too and Fawad's new telefilm too...Youtube zindabad😃
by the way I liked the other Sanam too (Banoo from Dastaan)...one marvelous actress..
infact i somehow seem to like all of them...Mahira, and both Sanam...all Fawad's actresses...
all of them are a talented bunch including Fawad😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have never watched this show or heard of the leads but after seeing a couple of gifs where I thought she was so nuanced in her acting, I went on to YT and checked out a couple of scenes and wow she is great. I thought Fawad was amazing as well but the actress, Sanam right, she definitely overshadows him. I'm thinking of actually watching the show when I have some time in the summer.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

I have never watched this show or heard of the leads but after seeing a couple of gifs where I thought she was so nuanced in her acting, I went on to YT and checked out a couple of scenes and wow she is great. I thought Fawad was amazing as well but the actress, Sanam right, she definitely overshadows him. I'm thinking of actually watching the show when I have some time in the summer.

you definitely should when you get the chance. I'm sure you'll love her even more.

you definitely should when you get the chance. I'm sure you'll love her even more.

On Wiki, it says that the running time for the show is 40-45 minutes. Is this a weekly serial and how many episodes are there already?
starstruckk thumbnail

On Wiki, it says that the running time for the show is 40-45 minutes. Is this a weekly serial and how many episodes are there already?

yeah it's a weekly series which airs on Fridays, and till now there have been 25 episodes..with the 25th episode that just aired today. I believe there's one or two more episodes left at max and then it'll most probably end.

Also, the chemistry between Fawad & Sanam is adorable..and Sanam's character is a pretty headstrong character which I personally have loved overall.

yeah it's a weekly series which airs on Fridays, and till now there have been 25 episodes..with the 25th episode that just aired today. I believe there's one or two more episodes left at max and then it'll most probably end.

Also, the chemistry between Fawad & Sanam is adorable..and Sanam's character is a pretty headstrong character which I personally have loved overall.

Thanks for the information! They do have fantastic chemistry and this is coming from a person who saw like four scenes and mostly gifs people have been using 😆 but they do look so adorable together. I noticed from the first few scenes I saw on YT that she is pretty headstrong. How are the female leads of most other Pakistani serials? I have never watched them so I'm curious.
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She was amazing today :)
Hope she gets good roles and continues with her powerful acting
Edited by Alzzzzz - 11 years ago
Coffeegirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love characters like Kashaf. Indian drama's tend to have characters that are flawless which is not what real life is about, no one is perfect and we do get the occasional headstrong people who are nice but just have different opinions. This makes us people identify with the characters and get something meaningful out rather than just daydream. I love how realistic pakistani drama's are :D

And also they are realistic because I have exactly the same views as Kashaf, although my father didn't leave us because we were girls ...he never really showed that love and so we missed out on it just like Kashaf and because of that I have lost hope in marriage and this show kind of allows me to explore what would happen as if Kasaf is me :D
starstruckk thumbnail

Thanks for the information! They do have fantastic chemistry and this is coming from a person who saw like four scenes and mostly gifs people have been using 😆 but they do look so adorable together. I noticed from the first few scenes I saw on YT that she is pretty headstrong. How are the female leads of most other Pakistani serials? I have never watched them so I'm curious.

Majority if the female actresses in Pakistan really great. Apart from Sanam Saeed, a lot of the younger actresses today have accomplished so much in a short span of time. If you need more shows to watch, whenever, feel free to ask so we can let you know..and you can see for yourself!